Making reservations...

Started by Ashe, October 14, 2012, 01:10:20 AM

DangerHeart

Quote from: kookiekween99 on January 21, 2013, 02:21:34 PM
Quote from: DangerHeart on January 21, 2013, 01:46:42 PMQuestion for myself, does anyone know if its possible to book more then one room at once? Say 3 rooms at the same hotel on one reservation? Sorry if this has already been answered in another thread.

Quote from: kookiekween99 on January 20, 2013, 04:57:39 PM6. If you need more than one room, you will need to repeat this process for each room. As far as I know, there is no way to reserve multiple rooms under a single reservation.

Thanks for the quick reply!

urza

So my question is if i book a room for 4 nights through fanime, if i decided some time in the near future that i only want 3 nights, can i change that or do i have to cancel the entire booking and start from scratch?

kookiekween99

Quote from: urza on January 22, 2013, 01:13:54 PM
So my question is if i book a room for 4 nights through fanime, if i decided some time in the near future that i only want 3 nights, can i change that or do i have to cancel the entire booking and start from scratch?

I don't know 100% for sure, but I think in that situation you would just e-mail cmr housing and they would change it for you.

Could we get a staff member to confirm?
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

LittleShadow

Can you reserve a hotel room before buying your badge, or do you have to buy your badge first to be able to reserve a hotel room?

DangerHeart

Quote from: LittleShadow on January 22, 2013, 07:20:00 PM
Can you reserve a hotel room before buying your badge, or do you have to buy your badge first to be able to reserve a hotel room?

I just asked this in another thread and the answer was no, you do not need to buy your badge first to be able to reserve a hotel room.

TravelingPumpkins

I would also like to know the answer to this question!

venus_ivy

Quote from: kookiekween99 on January 22, 2013, 04:06:12 PM

I don't know 100% for sure, but I think in that situation you would just e-mail cmr housing and they would change it for you.

Could we get a staff member to confirm?

Should you need to make any changes to your reservation once it is booked, please email or call FanimeCon Housing (number and email will be on the hotel website). They will be able to assist with modifying your reservation.

What do I do for Fanime? I say No!

wings_of_an_angel

is there a link for the hotel waiting list?

Nyanko

no there is no link, not to my knowledge. either call cmr housing to get on the list or email them.
~Blood for betrayal~
http://nekae.deviantart.com/
Fanime2013
Penelo ff12
Sailor Moon

AkiraxYagami

Is it me or is the Hilton full up?  :o  I am trying to reserve a room though Fanime website just to be safe and The Hilton isn't showing up for what I want  ???  I already reserved a room for myself for like 122 >_> but I wanted to see if they had anything else. Because a few friends informed me they would like to attend.

YaoiCat

Quote from: AkiraxYagami on January 24, 2013, 02:31:18 PM
Is it me or is the Hilton full up?  :o  I am trying to reserve a room though Fanime website just to be safe and The Hilton isn't showing up for what I want  ???  I already reserved a room for myself for like 122 >_> but I wanted to see if they had anything else. Because a few friends informed me they would like to attend.

I was looking for another Hilton room too, it's full up right now :( 

Does anyone know if more rooms will be added?

royjovero

I was looking for a Hilton room as well. Because of the housing link mixup, I had to settle for a Friday-Monday stay at the Saint Claire instead of a Thursday-Monday stay at the Hilton or Marriott. Shoot, I'd be happy with a Thursday-Monday at the Saint Claire as well. I ended up emailing CMR/Fanime Housing to see if I can be put on a waitlist.

Gigantor

Quote from: royjovero on January 24, 2013, 02:37:30 PM
I was looking for a Hilton room as well. Because of the housing link mixup, I had to settle for a Friday-Monday stay at the Saint Claire instead of a Thursday-Monday stay at the Hilton or Marriott. Shoot, I'd be happy with a Thursday-Monday at the Saint Claire as well. I ended up emailing CMR/Fanime Housing to see if I can be put on a waitlist.

Were there even any rooms at the Hilton/Marriott for Thursday - Monday? I got in right after they posted the correct link on FB and I didn't see them listed as possibilities.

YaoiCat

I also fell victim to the incorrect link at first :(

It seems like a lot of people missed out on the rooms they wanted because of that.  I hope more rooms get added so that the people who missed out will get another chance :)

DangerHeart

I only saved myself by having a tab open on the facebook page waiting for updates when they posted a correct link  :o