18+ Homestuck Panel: The Dark Carnival - UPDATED CAST LIST!

Started by Hakoshi, October 14, 2012, 01:51:32 PM

Hakoshi

UPDATE: ANOTHER UPDATE! ALRIGHT! I have yet to send out a few emails, but here is the updated cast list. Where do we go from here? Well if there are still open spaces in the cast list, yes you may send in your apps for it. What is the deadline for this? The day of the panel of course! Note we might be slow getting back to you guys moving forward, being as we also have Fanime prep to do. We will try to respond as effectively as possible.

Also those of you who need to contact me moving forward, here is my phone number: 408-355-3921 and texting is fine just please let me know who you are!

The next due date for those apps will be May 25th and 26th for 18+ panel!! Pleas be aware of the date!

IMPORTANT: Please send me an email to [email protected] in order to audition. This is where I will give you the audition application/form. It will also help me maintain an organized cast. Since I suspect there will be a lot of auditioning for characters. With this said please make it clear what character you wish to apply for.

Also please note that I ma running two homestuck panels with THE SAME CAST OF CHARACTERS. Please PLEASE specify which panel you are submitting for. Since the 18+ panel will have a few different OOC questions on the application.

Hi Beans/Hakoshi here again. Seriously guys just call me Beans, it's SOOO much easier! So, you may know my other panel that I ran last year with my friend, called Gamzee Game Cafe. More information about that panel here.

Yes it was lovely and we are doing it again, but I decided to do a different version this time around. An 18+ version for those of you allowed after dark. It will be a splendorific event with honks, blood doused upon the walls and the feeling of dread behind every corner that some crazy mother fucker will come out and club your head in, or just want to sell you some sweet magical mirth in the form of a potion. That said, come out and play!

Time: 10pm -12am
Date: Sunday

It will be hosted by myself as Karkat Vantas and yes there will be talk of quadrants, cussing will be allowed and just about anything else. I mean come on, 18 PLUS PANEL MAN. I will be auditioning the same way as my other panel in the past. With a contact to me and the applicant must fill out a questionnaire in character. In addition a possible webcam audition might be asked for. Below are the list of applicable characters.

Due to recent updates I am opening the floor to the Dancestor trolls. Though, I wish to fill the Main 12 and Main 4 kids FIRST. Simply send me a notification through one of the following contacts below.

List

TROLLS

Tavros Nitram: Angie
Karkat Vantas: Beans
Gamzee Makara: TBA
Aradia Megido: Kelly
Sollux Captor: Kelsy
Nepeta Leijon: Kate
Kanaya Maryam:
Terezi Pyrope:
Vriska Serket: Kady
Equius Zahhak: Vou
Eridan Ampora: Diana (aka D)
Feferi Pexies:

MAIN!KIDS

John Egbert: Crown
Dave Strider:
Rose Lalonde:
Jade Harley:

ALPHA!KIDS

Jane Crocker:
Roxy Lalonde: Jo
Dirk Strider:
Jake English:

Alpha/Dancestor Trolls

Rufio Nitram:
Kankri Vantas: J-chan
Kurloz Makara:
Damara Megido: Savage Pancake
Mituna Captor:
Meulin Leijon:
Porrim Maryam:
Latula Pyrope:
Arenea Serket:
Horuss Zahhak:
Cronus Ampora:
Meenah:

OTHER

And anyone else you can think of not listed above.

Hakoshi-09.deviantart.com
hakoshi.tumblr.com
Hakoshi Meo on Facebook
AIM: dragonssnare
Or you can reply here

octoberesque

応募用紙が要って。おっぱいのうちで。くれてなさい。お願いします!

(I'd like to apply for Damara. I'm gonna practice my dirty Japanese so hard, no one will know what hit 'em.)

Toumiko

I'd like to try out for Vriska or Jade if this one happens :)

(If I'm chosen for either of your panels *fingers crossed* I'll just do the one and give other people a chance >__<)

(Unless of course the spot is never filled??? xD)

JoeMamaInc

Hey there I have 2 questions!
1) Is the role for Tavros filled?
2) My friend would like to know if you have to be 18+ to be a panelist

Hakoshi

Quote from: JoeMamaInc on January 31, 2013, 09:23:15 PM

So far none of the positions are filled and we have not had an applicant interest for Tavros yet! So yes Tavros is still available.

Second question. Yes, you do in order to apply you must be 18 or at least 18 by Fanime. This is because of fanime rules, no one under 18 will be allowed in the panel room.

JoeMamaInc

Quote from: Hakoshi on January 31, 2013, 09:27:52 PM

So far none of the positions are filled and we have not had an applicant interest for Tavros yet! So yes Tavros is still available.

Second question. Yes, you do in order to apply you must be 18 or at least 18 by Fanime. This is because of fanime rules, no one under 18 will be allowed in the panel room.

Aw! I'm going to be 15 by Fanime! Sorry about that D:

Hakoshi

Quote from: JoeMamaInc on January 31, 2013, 09:47:00 PM

XD No problem. I do have another panel, this same panel, but for people under the age of 18 if you wish to audition for that!

JoeMamaInc

Quote from: Hakoshi on January 31, 2013, 09:55:25 PM

XD No problem. I do have another panel, this same panel, but for people under the age of 18 if you wish to audition for that!

Oh sure! It just depends on the day and time but sure! :3

crazymagicgirl

I am interested in auditioning for Sollux, but i need to know what day and time this is gonna be.

Hakoshi

Quote from: crazymagicgirl on March 10, 2013, 12:06:37 PM
I am interested in auditioning for Sollux, but i need to know what this is gonna be.

Awesome! currently we don't have any interest for a Sollux in the 18+. As for what the panel is. It's an ask panel, yet 18+. So the trolls/kids will be allowed to cuss. There will be a truth or dare sessions as well that will have an option to decline any request for the panelist and will stay at a PG-13/R level. None of that NC-17 stuff.

Anything else?

crazymagicgirl

Quote from: Hakoshi on March 10, 2013, 01:24:47 PM
I am interested in auditioning for Sollux, but i need to know what this is gonna be.

Awesome! currently we don't have any interest for a Sollux in the 18+. As for what the panel is. It's an ask panel, yet 18+. So the trolls/kids will be allowed to cuss. There will be a truth or dare sessions as well that will have an option to decline any request for the panelist and will stay at a PG-13/R level. None of that NC-17 stuff.

Anything else?

Im sorry i meant what day and time will it be?
thanks

Hakoshi

Quote from: crazymagicgirl on March 10, 2013, 02:19:09 PM
Quote from: Hakoshi on March 10, 2013, 01:24:47 PM

Anything else?

Im sorry i meant what day and time will it be?
thanks

It hasn't been accepted yet, and so I do not know. When I do I will update the forum topic to accepted along with a date and time within the desc.

Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi

Ah, just curious if you have any sort of cut off date in mind for auditioning? I'm still trying to work out my cosplaying schedule and I was just curious as to how much time I had to work with
Best Anime ever: Ojamajo Doremi

Hakoshi

Quote from: Kawaii_the_ULTRA_chibi on March 31, 2013, 07:09:24 PM
Ah, just curious if you have any sort of cut off date in mind for auditioning? I'm still trying to work out my cosplaying schedule and I was just curious as to how much time I had to work with

At the latest, we are planning May 11th as the FINAL cut off date, but April 29th is the deadline for the apps. We do this so that we can assess what cast we have and make final knowledge of who we need and who we have. But complications for some here and there we will allow to May 11th as the FINAL date to submit.

Hakoshi

Quote from: Toumiko on January 20, 2013, 11:38:59 AM
I'd like to try out for Vriska or Jade if this one happens :)

(If I'm chosen for either of your panels *fingers crossed* I'll just do the one and give other people a chance >__<)

(Unless of course the spot is never filled??? xD)

Auditions are open currently if you are still interested.

Hakoshi

Quote from: JoeMamaInc on January 31, 2013, 10:13:16 PM
Quote from: Hakoshi on January 31, 2013, 09:55:25 PM

Oh sure! It just depends on the day and time but sure! :3

It's confirmed for Saturday from 6pm-8pm and auditions are open. We don't have very many applicants currently either!

Hakoshi

I am interested in auditioning for Sollux, but i need to know what day and time this is gonna be.

Sunday 10pm-12am

Dathamster

Can someone under-aged be allowed in if they are accompanied by an adult? (Just curious! ^^)
Plans for fanime 2014
Sat- Tsumiki Mikan, Ren (DMMD)
Sun- Sasha Blouse, 3am Jade at the starlight ball

Hakoshi

Quote from: Dathamster on April 15, 2013, 11:12:50 AM
Can someone under-aged be allowed in if they are accompanied by an adult? (Just curious! ^^)

Wow sorry this is a later response, but no I do not think so. Though do not take my word for it, being as this would be an issue you might want to ask Fanime about.

Acey Arisen

I notice that there's still no one listed for one of the characters I auditioned for in this panel (Roxy; same with Terezi in both panels). Should I try to improve my auditions, or are you still scanning through things and trying to decide? I'll be at both panels as an observer if I don't get in, of course, I'm just curious. :3
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)