Super Epic Portal Flashmob Thing

Started by ScarletAssassinXer, November 08, 2012, 08:17:56 PM

ScarletAssassinXer

So... I'm on skype with my friend and we just came up with a really random but epic idea : D Anyone wanna do a flashmob for the song 'Still Alive' aka the credits song to portal? It's random, but I think we can pull this off if we get enough people c:
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain

Velveteen Rabbit

That sounds like so much fun!! XD I love flash mobs and have always wanted to participate in one! If it works out that you get this all together, please let me know because both me and my sister would totally join you!

Avairrianna

Well, I'm the organizer for the Valve cosplay gathering so I have connections with pretty much all the 100+ Valvers out there if you wanted to maybe tap into them for the flash mob. Personally I love the idea and would love to be a part of it!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

ScarletAssassinXer

Quote from: Avairrianna on December 04, 2012, 04:19:09 PM
Well, I'm the organizer for the Valve cosplay gathering so I have connections with pretty much all the 100+ Valvers out there if you wanted to maybe tap into them for the flash mob. Personally I love the idea and would love to be a part of it!
That'd be so awesome! Think you can tell them about it and probably sometime we could meet up and plan it all out? It doesn't matter if we're in different cosplay or not, this is all just for fun ^^
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain

Avairrianna

Well don't you think that Still ALive is a little low and slow to do a flash mob to?
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Rodney_Pheonix

Personal FanimeCon 2015 Fund: ?/?
Planned 2014 Cosplays:
Kiev Klanker
A young Sidrovich?
HL2 Combine (concept art trenchcoat one)
Something something....no idea yet.

spycker

can you guys give me the details? im going to stream Fanime 2013 LIVE! and thatll be a great addition to capture it! this is my channel, the one where ill be doing all the mic check and stuff. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/animeconventionslive