Any announcements for Artists Alley yet?

Started by simplylincoln, November 09, 2012, 04:46:50 PM

simplylincoln

I signed up for AA last year (my first time! /swoon) and I REALLY want to be there again. I'm trying my best to stay on top of everything concerning it, but so far I haven't found anything regarding when AA opens up for registration. Have I just missed it? Or has the information not been released yet?

ewu

No you haven't missed it yet. Last year AA registration did not go up until the end of March. Hopefully we will get it up sooner, but everything is super up in the air. Keep an eye out and we'll try to get the info out as best as possible....look for the: Fanime website, Fanime forums, Facebook, and Twitter.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

simplylincoln

Quote from: ewu on November 09, 2012, 05:00:55 PM
No you haven't missed it yet. Last year AA registration did not go up until the end of March. Hopefully we will get it up sooner, but everything is super up in the air. Keep an eye out and we'll try to get the info out as best as possible....look for the: Fanime website, Fanime forums, Facebook, and Twitter.
Thank you for replying! I'll keep an eye out. I figured I was a bit early, but I wanted to be sure.

AnimeJet

Quote from: ewu on November 09, 2012, 05:00:55 PM

Huh actually according to my post history they were up at least before feb 7th, because i posted about not getting a final confirmation. IIRC they were up and the end of January.

I understand that there has been some changes going on, but i just wanted to say for the record is all. I hope everything gets worked out sooner so we can make our plans :(

Karen

Is there a way to register for AA first and then get the con badge?

ewu

Quote from: Karen on January 19, 2013, 10:43:10 AM

You may purchase both at the same time, but we do not have a reliable prediction as to when AA will come up and registration prices will continue to go up.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

LeanaMee101

So it sounds like the safest and best deal is to buy the badge when normal registration opens, then buy a table when those go up for sale?

Any estimate on when they will go up? I've been trying to go to as many conventions for artist alley as possible and I've never been to Fanime before (I want to go though!)

Karen

Quote from: ewu on January 20, 2013, 10:20:47 PM
Quote from: Karen on January 19, 2013, 10:43:10 AM

You may purchase both at the same time, but we do not have a reliable prediction as to when AA will come up and registration prices will continue to go up.

Thanks for the response! I'm glad to have the option to buy them both at the same time. Hopefully, the badge cost won't too much higher, but I'd rather wait and make sure I have an AA table before getting a non-refundable con badge.