The Legend of Zelda - 2015

Started by Nemuren, December 16, 2012, 09:57:53 AM

MarkHaggar

So me and my friend have a combonation cosplay where both of our costumes are Dead Rising/Zelda. So I'm seeing if it would be fine for me (Frank West/Guru Guru) and my friend (Chuck Greene/Happy Mask Salesman) to join your photo shoot?

Nemuren

Quote from: MarkHaggar on April 16, 2013, 09:03:03 AM
So me and my friend have a combonation cosplay where both of our costumes are Dead Rising/Zelda. So I'm seeing if it would be fine for me (Frank West/Guru Guru) and my friend (Chuck Greene/Happy Mask Salesman) to join your photo shoot?

Sure you can join us. That's why we have the "Other" category.    ;)

News Update: I can't post it yet until it's official, but I should have confirmation of our time and location soon.

Nemuren

Our gathering time and location are now confirmed. The Zelda gathering will be held on Sunday at 2PM at the corner tree area near the Marriott, the same location the gathering was held the last three years. Tell your friends! (You can tell your foes too, if they're cosplaying Zelda.)

PrincessLycoris

I'll be bringing Skyward Sword Zelda! (In her Pink dress)
I'm gleaming, sparking, dreaming breathing

BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Aoi Memori

I'm withdrawing my Medli for this year. Next year for sure tho! I will be there as a photographer instead enjoying you guys as per usual!  :)
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

DigitalDAF

Majora's Mask Skull Kid
- DigitalDAF <3

Technochocolate

Howdy Ima do the Malon cosplay cuz yeah ness so Ima b dere

Beastcub

Loftwing will be attending again... but sadly not Epona, the quadsuit costume is showing its age and the joints of the arm stilts are threatening to give out on us. This will be our first Fanime without her (she's been coming since 2010)

BUT we plan to mod our white unicorn quadsuit into Zelda's horse via the gold and purple saddle blanket seen in OoT so a horse is still in the works (and with luck next year we will have OoT Ganon's horse)

TwistedFayt

Hmm... if I don't sell it beforehand at the Swap Meet or online, I may go as a gerudo guard from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Fanime 2013 Cosplays:
The Bride class - Fire Emblem Awakening
Morgan - Fire Emblem Awakening
A full fursuit of my fursona Fayt
A full fursuit of my other character Shyla

Aoi Memori

Quote from: TwistedFayt on May 12, 2013, 11:57:06 PM
Hmm... if I don't sell it beforehand at the Swap Meet or online, I may go as a gerudo guard from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Oooh! That would be super neat to see!
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

SkylerKarashi

hmmm, depending on how things go, i may be there as a female verison of link OoT
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

Nemuren

Thank you to everyone who attended. I had a blast as always making the people of Hyrule obey my every command--*ahem* I mean, it was my great pleasure to host the Zelda cosplay gathering. Hope to see you all (and more) next year! Post pics if you got 'em!

Nemuren

THE THREAD FOR 2014 STARTS HERE:

Greetings my loyal subjects, it is I, your Great King of Evil and since this is the timeline where Link was easily defeated by me like the puny weakling that he is (also known as The Most Logical Timeline, also known as The Awesomest Timeline), my reign of terror will continue as I host FanimeCon's Zelda cosplay gathering for my fourth consecutive year. As always, I look forward to seeing all your awesome costumes, whether you're a veteran of this shindig or a brand new face.

I'm currently planning on holding the '14 gathering on Day 3 (Sunday) just like the last two years. I'm also planning to host a Nintendo/Smash Bros. gathering in 2014, likely on Day 2 (Saturday), where I also hope to see plenty of Zelda representation. So if you can't make the main gathering, have another Zelda cosplay you want to show off or simply feel like wearing your favorite Zelda costume to two gatherings, then be sure to drop by the Nintendo/Smash Bros. gathering. The thread is here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,18686.0.html

(And if there is enough interest, we might be able to hold a separate Zelda gathering on Day 2 also. If that sounds cool, let me know!)

As for location, I'll ask for the same spot we've used the last few years (corner tree area between the Marriott and the convention center) unless there's a better suggestion out there. If anyone has any other suggestions on how to make this gathering even better, please share them here.

lanislori

I'd like to attend as a Picori : D

Xia

I'm going to try my best and go as Tetra (TWW/PH).

TwilightLarryV1

I'm probably going to go as Ocarina of Time Adult Link again.

Nemuren

Nemuren

Seeing as character designs from A Link Between Worlds are spreading and cosplayers are buzzing, I figured it appropriate to add a new category to the gathering list.

Nemuren