The Legend of Zelda - 2015

Started by Nemuren, December 16, 2012, 09:57:53 AM

Tabbychan

Hi there :) I'll be cosplaying Kaepora Gaebora and I'll be bringing a friend as a Gold Scultula and my little brother will be our Kid link :)

Miss OtterDiva

I plan to be Blue Link and my other friends will be green and purple from the 4 links.

RedGxHenshin

If I can make it to this gathering, I'll be Ravio from A Link Between Worlds.
I'll be calling all the Links "Mr. Hero!"
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Hachimitsu

I noticed Jedi link is in there, so I was wondering can I participate as Link in a kingdom hearts cosplay!?

Nemuren

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on February 13, 2014, 01:39:49 PM
I noticed Jedi link is in there, so I was wondering can I participate as Link in a kingdom hearts cosplay!?

What's a Kingdom Hearts Link? Link with big clown shoes?  :P But yeah, there is room for variants.

Hachimitsu

Quote from: Nemuren on February 13, 2014, 01:47:25 PM
Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on February 13, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

What's a Kingdom Hearts Link? Link with big clown shoes?  :P But yeah, there is room for variants.
something like this but i don't think he is wearing the mickey shoes!
http://hachimitsu-ink.deviantart.com/art/khdoc-link-keyblade-280846474
but the keyblade is this one
http://hachimitsu-ink.deviantart.com/art/Zelda-Keyblade-Idea-433768183

may take a long while!

Nemuren

Hachimitsu

of course i could try and get my friend to dress as "AVERAGE middle age man" but i think hes going to say WTf!?

I'll ask and see if he can help out since i noticed A link to the past / a link between worlds are missing some people!

impersona

I'll be joining in as Kina, the pumpkin girl from Skyward Sword :D

ShamblingUndead

No promises, but I'm trying for Nabooru from Ocarina of Time, and I SHOULD be with a Gerudo guard, Twinrova, and a poe, also all from Ocarina of Time.  Not sure if we can make it sunday, but I will check back to see if that is the final verdict for the gathering day.  If not, we can always just try for the Nintendo/Smash bros gathering on Saturday :) .

ryka-the-fallen

will likely be bringing Sheik(Brawl)

Nemuren

Gathering time and location confirmed! The Zelda gathering will be held once again in the corner tree area near the Marriott (the same location the gathering's been the last four years) on Sunday at 2PM. Hope to see you there!

Beastcub

Well poop.
Turns out the 2 gatherings I wanted to do are at the same time on the same day in opposite locations...
crap...
I have the same old costumes I have always had for the Zelda gathering... but a huge new cosplay for the other gathering that has never even been to Fanime and I am totally stoked to debut it...

I will try to swing by to at least see what Zelda costumes there are but the Loftwing and Epona will be absent this year :< sorry guys

(man this sucks, the Zelda gathering has always been a highlight of my Fanime)

Dawnshadow

My boyfriend will be cosplaying as Ravio. :3
Cosplays:
Lucario- a few fixes are required (80%)
Itachi- 60% *needs new cloak and wig*
Mystery Pokemon (it's a surprise and I want it debuted here)- 5% or so
Masked Marth- 0% (I doubt I'll get this one done as it has least priority over my money)

ShamblingUndead

Just found out my friend who was supposed to be twinrova will NOT be able to make it to fanime, so sad :(.

DarkAlchemist

I'll be cosplaying as a ReDead from OoT.

zikau

I'm planning on going. I'll be Lord Ghirahim from Skyward Sword.

Nemuren

Thanks everyone for a wonderful gathering and hope to see you next year! Post pics if you got them!

AmazingKenchan

2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Spotted Fish

Sorry for posting photos late. I was not in the gathering, but I took plenty of pictures for Xia (Tetra). I am happy to have taken such a variety, and they are halfway decent. If I took your picture and you need to contact me, you can send a message through yahoo mail or through this account. (BTW some pictures had a glare from the sun, but it looked as though the characters were facing a ethereal light. It was a cool mistake that I kept).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125714435@N02/sets/72157646097069703/