When is the 2013 FAQ going to be posted?

Started by MissToken42, January 22, 2013, 10:18:25 PM

MissToken42

Does anyone know when this will be posted. I've never reserved a hotel or bought badges before, and I need to know prices. I believe they said on Facebook it would be up this past weekend, but I can't seem to find it anywhere and i'm beginning to worry.  :-\
Fanime 2013 Cosplays: Princess Serenity (Salior Moon), Toph (Avatar), Crona (Soul Eater), Harley Quinn (Batman: Arkham City), Shimei (Ao No Exorcist), Marceline (Adventure Time)

royjovero

The 2013 site is slated to go live Thursday around noon. That's your best bet. The staff's unfortunately slow this year.

MissToken42

Curses. It was supposed to go up before. Thursday is going to be a terrifying ordeal.  :'(
Fanime 2013 Cosplays: Princess Serenity (Salior Moon), Toph (Avatar), Crona (Soul Eater), Harley Quinn (Batman: Arkham City), Shimei (Ao No Exorcist), Marceline (Adventure Time)

royjovero

Tell me about it. My class starts at 12:10, and I'm aiming to reserve a room at one of the more popular hotels.

MissToken42

May the force be with you, my friend. You're gonna need it.

royjovero

Where's that like button when I need it? LOL

Hopefully Thursday is like today, in that the instructor opened the room early. Regardless, I won't be paying attention in class until hotel reservations are sorted out.

MissToken42

For your sake I hope so. That's a terrifying ordeal, and I wish you luck.

Sen

Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

YaoiCat

Quote from: Sen on January 23, 2013, 12:49:44 AM
FAQ will be going up tomorrow.  ;)

Tomorrow as in Thursday?  Will it be up before registration and housing go live, or is it going up at the same time?

M

Quote from: YaoiCat on January 23, 2013, 09:24:26 AM

Tomorrow as in Thursday?  Will it be up before registration and housing go live, or is it going up at the same time?
Tomorrow as in today. Once I get a break from actual work, I'll post it. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Sen

Quote from: YaoiCat on January 23, 2013, 09:24:26 AM

Sorry I should have clarified. That's what I get for posting late at night. Yes Reg FAQ and prices will go up today, Wednesday. :)
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

YaoiCat

YaoiCat

Wait ... where is this FAQ going to be?  lol.  Is it something that goes up on Fanime.com or is it posted here in the forums?

M

Quote from: YaoiCat on January 23, 2013, 12:56:35 PM
Wait ... where is this FAQ going to be?  lol.  Is it something that goes up on Fanime.com or is it posted here in the forums?
It'll be posted on the forums soon (working on it after I make this reply) and then on the website when it goes live.

[edit: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17900.0.html . Locking this thread.]
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!