Hetalia All Ages and Hetalia 18+: SEEKING AUDITIONS

Started by Tsubasakissu, January 24, 2013, 11:56:51 AM

Tsubasakissu

Hello, everyone!
So, for the past 3-4 years my group has gotten the 18+ and all ages Hetalia panels! Every year our rooms are jam packed with Hetalians! And this year we're hoping to do it once more! We're gathering panelists to join us for fun and excitement!
Who we have:

France - All Ages & 18+
    England  - All Ages & 18+
    America - All Ages & 18+
    Germany - All Ages & 18+
    Italy - All Ages & 18+
    Japan - 18+
    Romano  - All Ages | Different Romano - 18+
    Austria - 18+
    Sweden  - All Ages & 18+
    Finland - All Ages & 18+
    Denmark - All Ages & 18+
    Canada - All Ages
    Poland - All Ages (If Liet auditions and is chosen)
    Spain - All Ages & 18+
    Romania - All Ages & 18+
Who we NEED:

Japan (All Ages)
China (both)
Russia (both)
Canada (18+)
Prussia (both)
Lithuania (all ages)
Hungary (both)
Norway (both)
Rules for auditions:
- Video Only
- AT LEAST 5 minutes of video, no more than 10
- MUST have In Character (IC) and Out Of Character (OOC) content
- IC content must show you acting as the character, whether its reading a script, improv, or doing lines from the show
- OOC content is you telling us why you'd like to be the character , why you think you qualify, how long youve cosplayed, and any past panel/ask blog/youtube/etc. experience
- As far as ages go, we would /prefer/ that you're at least 18, that way we can use you for both panels. But this is not a must.
- If you have been in a panel, and if video of said panel is available, please link me!
- Videos should be uploaded to youtube~ (or some site that lets you download files)
- We would like if you had a facebook so that we could add you to the group on said website, but it is not a must. Also, skype would be needed! (And, as we get closer to the panel, you must be willing to share your phone number with Jaidin (me) and Brittany so that we can contact you!)
- Must be willing to do some fanservice
- Must know some basic history of character, both Hetalia wise and maybe a bit of background history on your nation just in case. Some fans delve deep into the history part and may ask about real bits of your nation's history Modern history is good to know as well, so europes economy and such.
- Must have a grasp on the character. Enough to make the character a 3-D person
- Keep it IC but do not go past PG 13 language and the like (note this is only for all ages panel, 18+ means anything goes)
- Canon uniforms ARE PREFERRED. Especially for the All Ages panel. If you do not have the complete canon uniform in timeplease contact the hosts (brittany and jaiden) and we'll talk things over, but again canon is prefered. They have a ton of stuff they wear.If you would like to have something underneath or change please also inform us, we will be more lax with alt outfits for the 18+ panel since thats more fun and we can do more things (example I'm planning a cancan! France outfit to change into midway through).
- You must have a proper wig(or hair is correct length, style and color). Wig is prefered.

Panel content:
- Trivia (both Hetalia and IRL History)
- In Character asks
- Truth Or Dare (possibly only for 18+?)
- Nation Battle (game)

Nation Battle explanation:
We pick 2 audience members, give them a list of commands preapproved by panelists that they can use, have them act as historical figure for a nation, 3 round battle of insults, stage attacks, etc. (copied from our page)

We will have prizes! I, Jaidin, will be providing Doujin for the 18+ panel, there will be roses (From France), mini-flags, buttons, and possibly more!
More info will be available as we get closer!

Contacting the hosts:
Jaidin:
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TsubasaKISSU
- Tumblr: cyanidecatnip.tumblr.com
Brittany:
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/Mr.Stitchez

KellBean

What day/s are you thinking of having the panels?  Or have you not decided yet?
Fanime Cosplays

Black Widow - Civil War/Winter Soldier
Nami (Time Skip) - One Piece
Nanami (Formal Kimono) - Kamisama Kiss
Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

stitchez

Hi this is Brittany the cohost/France :>

Jaidin is free to correct me if I'm wrong but I believe, due to gatherings we both want to attend that are potentially happening on Saturday, we were thinking of hosting the panels Sunday assuming we could get the slots we want. Evening (around 4 or so like last year) for the All Ages and Midnight (as sun turns to mon) for the 18+ panel.

KellBean

Hi, I am just curious are you the France from 2012 or 2011?  I've seen a few of your guy's videos and you all are good!

Well that sounds good.  I'm thinking of auditioning for Hungary.
Fanime Cosplays

Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

stitchez

I was the France for 2012's 18+ panel and a closet cosplay Poland for the All Ages.

I'll most likely be doing the same thing this year actually since I had so much fun as both nations - actual uniform for Poland thankfully not just shit from my roommates suitcases though haha.

If you do audition I wish you the best of luck! We'll be keeping this thread updated once the panel registration process starts.

KellBean

Hm, I remember you!  I thought your wig looked cute for Poland were they bows or something else in his hair?  I so want FrUk!  I bet this year is going to be exciting for Hetalians considering the new season!

Thank you for the wish of luck! 
Fanime Cosplays

Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

stitchez

Hehe thanks. It was actually my France wig being weighed down by my friend's Pinkie Pie hair clips and bows.

KellBean

Fanime Cosplays

Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: KellBean on February 08, 2013, 12:47:18 AM
What day/s are you thinking of having the panels?  Or have you not decided yet?
We are thinking of holding them sunday, but we may need to change that because the homestuck gatherings on sunday Dx

And that France was... Dianna I think?

KellBean

Where was it explained that the Homestuck gathering will be on Sunday?  Also when is the Hetalia one?  If you want to continue this in pms it's cool.
Fanime Cosplays

Sea Goddess
Red Panda Kigurumi

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: KellBean on February 14, 2013, 06:22:54 PM
Where was it explained that the Homestuck gathering will be on Sunday?  Also when is the Hetalia one?  If you want to continue this in pms it's cool.
the host of the Homestuck panel said itd be sunday uvu
DK when Hetalia is ;v;

stitchez

Panel applications submitted!!!! bumping for more auditions. so far we have china and canada auditions.

Ticoh

Hello! I just have a quick question! This year I'm cosplaying as 2p!England, so I was wondering if I can still addition. It's totally fine if not, I'm just curious! :3 You did say cannon is preferred....

stitchez

Quote from: Ticoh on March 14, 2013, 06:07:34 PM
Hello! I just have a quick question! This year I'm cosplaying as 2p!England, so I was wondering if I can still addition. It's totally fine if not, I'm just curious! :3 You did say cannon is preferred....
We have a rather large cast as is so we won't be accepting 2p! alternates sorry. Just what's on the list of needed characters is what we're accepting auditions for.

stitchez

REMINDER THAT WE'RE STILL ACCEPTING AUDITIONS FOR THE CHARACTERS POSTED!!!

stitchez

little update: canada slot has been taken, germany spot has opened up and were still accepting auditions, get them in fast!!!

MelissaStar

Will this be happening this year? If so can I audition?