An Uncensored Hentai Review! (18+) -Thank you, attendees!-

Started by Glitch, January 24, 2013, 03:09:13 PM

Glitch

First a brief explanation: I do a podcast reviewing both regular anime and hentai. I do it in a mask and as the character Glitch the Digital Demon from planet Fanboy. He has come to earth to teach you humans a thing or two about fandom.
Here is the youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/takenoutofcontext

My hentai reviews obviously have nudity censored and only the audio of the sex scenes. But for Fanime I plan to show a hentai review video with all the juicy goodness uncensored. This would be followed by a Q&A session where people get to ask me the most stupid question they can think of.
And yes, I am gonna be in character the whole time.

Update 04/13/13: We are approved and have our time slot.

Friday, 11pm-12Midnight in Panels 2.

I will also mention that after the panel is over, you can meet me outside so we can travel as a pack over to the hentai room. Because one hour of fun is not enough for me. XD

Lucifargundam

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

HunterZero

Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Glitch

Quote from: HunterZero on January 29, 2013, 10:04:19 AM
Want a co-host?
Um,...sure!
I'm always glad that have a representative of the great tentacled one.
Hentai-Bot will probably be there too, but he doesn't speak. So he's more there for ornamental reasons. XD

Glitch

Quote from: Glitch on February 01, 2013, 05:19:01 PM
Quote from: HunterZero on January 29, 2013, 10:04:19 AM
Want a co-host?
Um,...sure!
I'm always glad to have a representative of the great tentacled one.
Hentai-Bot will probably be there too, but he doesn't speak. So he's more there for ornamental reasons. XD

Glitch

And we are approved!

Oh boy, are we gonna have fun.

So instead of this usual image you see in my videos:

You'll see this:

Ok, not exactly like this. It will actually be a girl and involve various liquids.

So prepare for super,happy,joy,bizarre fun time!

Glitch

A big thank you to everybody who came to the panel!
I was seriously shocked when I saw that there was actually a line forming. Plus people actually seemed to have been enjoying themselves. So this was a total victory.

I just hope next year I have stickers or buttons(with maybe some candy) to give out out to you guys.
I will also find an anime that isn't pixelated next time.

The youtube channel for my reviews is www.youtube.com/takenoutofcontext. For people who might be curious.