Artist Alley previous artist mailing list?

Started by Alejandro Cuba, January 24, 2013, 06:44:18 PM

phr34kish

Quote from: Mrs_Uesugi on February 06, 2013, 04:19:41 PM
So I was just wondering if there is any news or update on when you will be able to register/apply for a table in the artist alley?

mod edit: moved from reg forum

No clue. They haven't given any word on that yet. But when they do, they'll tell us in advance, and it'll be all over the forum, the Facebook page, and their Twitter account. :) Just kindof have to play the "Patience" game right now.

Oniko

I wouldnt expect there to be any news till maybe a month of 2 before the Con.  This seems to be the usual pattern with tables.  There always seems to be new laws, terms, and conditions that Fanime as to work out when contracting the Center.
Dont take my word for it, we might be surprised and see it sooner.
Basically no one will know till they officially announce it.
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

ewu

Quote from: Oniko on February 07, 2013, 04:49:26 PM
I wouldnt expect there to be any news till maybe a month of 2 before the Con.  This seems to be the usual pattern with tables.  There always seems to be new laws, terms, and conditions that Fanime as to work out when contracting the Center.
Dont take my word for it, we might be surprised and see it sooner.
Basically no one will know till they officially announce it.

We are working to get everything up. Lots of moving parts, so we need to make sure they come together before we launch. Don't want to come back and inconvenience you all with errors and corrections.

Thanks for your patience!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom