Re: FanimeCon 2012 Feedback - Subtopic: food

Started by GokuMew2, January 25, 2013, 12:37:00 AM

GokuMew2

Quote from: Saki Usagishi on January 24, 2013, 03:49:49 AM
Food....I'm glad I never eat at the Con. Heard that food was over $6 a piece.

Sorry, this had me chuckling. Living in Japan, this is like, the average price for a filling lunch, LoL.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Saki Usagishi

Quote from: GokuMew2 on January 25, 2013, 12:37:00 AM

Sorry, this had me chuckling. Living in Japan, this is like, the average price for a filling lunch, LoL.

Lol it is kinda funny, but a $6 churro would not fill anybody for a whole day O_O ( nor is it healthy to eat once a day)
In America $6 at a McDonald's is a filling lunch.
America and his cheeseburgers :3

echoshadow

Quote from: Saki Usagishi on January 25, 2013, 12:55:29 AM
Quote from: GokuMew2 on January 25, 2013, 12:37:00 AM

Lol it is kinda funny, but a $6 churro would not fill anybody for a whole day O_O ( nor is it healthy to eat once a day)
In America $6 at a McDonald's is a filling lunch.
America and his cheeseburgers :3

You know... if you walk with in 2-3 blocks you could have found better places to eat, and cheaper.
Also food served at the con is always higher. Reason: convenience. Would you rather pay $8 for sandwich now or $4 but you have to walk 10 minutes, wait till they make it, then walk back?

If you ever been to Anime Expo or just in Downtown L.A. I think you would faint with how expensive food is.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Saki Usagishi

Im from San Jose so me and my husband know all the local eateries. However, I remember last year he was whinning because he wanted a churro, and I told him no lol