Fanimaid Cafe 2013!

Started by Jun-Shena, January 27, 2013, 12:11:35 PM

octorok

Hallo!
How long do the interviews usually last?

Mizuki

The whole process can take up to 2 hours at most, usually done though within an hour or a bit over... Depends on questions, girls trying out, etc.

sweet-whip

A question to veteran maids, for the ones who wanted to do their own cosplays after their shift for the day did you guys have a place to store your costumes at the con or did you have to pick it up from your car/hotel?

TiffanyF

There is actually a place we set up to put all our stuff. Not sure how the setup is this year but I'm pretty sure we'll have somewhere to put our stuff.

Mizuki

Hi girls at the meeting right now if anyone checks....

Tiffany will be there a bit late due to natural delays and will show up in 10-20 minutes. Sorry about the delay.

Kamonohashi

Would it be ok to request that a post be made here when acceptance emails get sent out?

TiffanyF

Someone from staff will definitely post something when the emails are sent out.

TiffanyF

This is a reminder that there will be tryouts tomorrow!

We will be at SF Japantown at 1PM across from the Peace Plaza and Pagoda where Iroha and the shabu shabu place is.

Don't be shy and tryout! Please spread the word to anyone that is interested.

pandaplushie

Does anyone know around when or what date can we expect emails notifying if we got in of not? ^_^

Mizuki

TiffanyF

Hey everyone!

Mizuki has sent out the result emails to the girls who tried out!

Congratulations to the new maids and hoping for another great year!

Touya no Miko

What if we didn't get an e-mail?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

lyrota

I understand it's probably a bit early, but I was wondering if there have been any decisions made as to when the 2014 try outs might be? :) Thank you! Can't wait till fanime next year!