VIDEO GAMES MOVIE 2013

Started by the otaku god, February 11, 2013, 09:29:55 PM

the otaku god

Its 2013 and that means we need ideas for new video game movies.
Let us know what u would liked screened or links to already made movies. Ideas I was looking at was

spec ops - the line
journey the game
warcraft the movie - the rise and fall of arthas

Just some ideas what were thinking of, let us know what u would like.
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

HunterZero

You should see if you can get the Angry Video Game Movie to show at the convention.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

somegirlkatie

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm will be out by then. I would loveeeeeee to see that there. ♥

the otaku god

lucky for your fanimecon guest i found a movie ver of ni no kuni. once i watch it and see how good it is maybe will show it.
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

ScarletAssassinXer

Quote from: the otaku god on February 22, 2013, 01:40:28 PM
lucky for your fanimecon guest i found a movie ver of ni no kuni. once i watch it and see how good it is maybe will show it.

Oh my gosh please do, I'm actually going to be cosplaying Swaine for the con and it'd be epic to see the movie hahaha
TF2 Player: Red Medic
Unusual Hats Owned:
Terror-Watt Geisha Boy
Stormy Storm Blighted Beak
Poisoned Shadows Carouser's Capotain

the otaku god

well we have found more gaming movies

tomb raider 2013
Bioshock Infinite
halo 4

also yes the new star craft hart of the swarm

if you guys don't tell what you want or like im going to pick and I like super 64 and would love to make that a movie

the otaku god

this years video games movie;

1. Friday tomb raider 2013 4:30pm - 7pm

2. Saturday Ni No Kuni Wrath Of The White Witch 4:30pm - 7pm

3. sunday Bioshock Infinite 6pm - 9pm

maybe on Monday Journey