Abridged anime

Started by the otaku god, February 11, 2013, 09:49:46 PM

the otaku god

well every one new year and what does that mean new abridge ser's. there is a site I go to get info on what ser to show/what's out there http://abridgedseries.wikia.com/wiki/Abridged_Series_Wiki but other then that let me know what other ser are out there or were we can find them. also I know everyone want the ser on the schedule I for one don't want to do that cause I want u to come to the room and be surprised. just like the way it was in the old school days of cons and anime clubs. other then that cant wait to see u!
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

the otaku god

here are this years titles

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX The Abridged Series

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure TAS

Death Note The Abridged Series by TeamDattebayo

is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

Eliteslayer

I'm going to have to recommend the series that I abridge, Ranma 1/2: http://www.youtube.com/user/EliteslayerX We just came out with a new episode a little while ago, plus I hold a panel at Fanime about Abridged Series, so you can find one-shot episodes abridged and recorded at this very con on among them.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Anime-Holic

This year it'd be cool to see Team Four Star's Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, it's short but every bit as good as their DBZ abridged series.

Also, I'd love to see the YGOTAS Bonds Beyond Time abridged movie shown this year.
It was released in fall 2011 but didn't make the cut for Fanime 2012 (which was a little disappointing). 
It really is a must see as far abridging material goes, and it blows the older YGOTAS movie out of the water.

the otaku god

well its to late for this year. but theres always next year. as for the uhsab I wanted to show it but it had so much cursing (and it wasn't bleeped out) it was to hard to show. but I think next year will move that to a midnight showing.

remember everyone use these forms all threw out the year esp around feb I will try to add your request to the schedule.