Capcom vs SNK 2013

Started by Michi, March 09, 2013, 04:24:39 PM

Michi

Here we go!! This gathering is for any and all characters from Capcom and SNK's fighting games, such as Street Fighter, King of Fighters, Darkstalkers, Samurai Shodown, and more. Your character does not have to appear in one of the actual Capcom vs SNK games to count for this gathering!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Friday
Time: 12pm
MP: G1
L: G2

Capcom vs SNK Character List

Capcom:
Ryu - rubysky's friend
Chun-Li - Lexy, rubysky
Sakura Kasugano - Shii Arisugawa
Karin Kanzuki - Michi
Yang - Maguma
Poison - Apple Adams
Frank West - MarkHaggar, EJAY420
Chuck Greene - MarkHaggar's friend
Albert Wesker - Dark1WingAngel

SNK:
Kyo Kusanagi - 23rd Break
Iori Yagami - BlackDelo
Terry Bogard - Terry Bogard, Moogleborg
Nakoruru - Kotodama
Mature - BSaphire
Kuroko - theophenes, DJ_Sandman
maybe - Avairrianna & friends

--------

Photography Order:
Entire Group Shot
Capcom Only
SNK Only
Boys Only
Girls Only
TBD

--------

Woo! Cosplay.com thread is here: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=316063
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

Shii Arisugawa

Sign me up as Sakura Kasugano!! :3

that's what shii said | angel hearts
small & slender. if you squeeze her too hard, her bones will break.

Michi

Quote from: Shii Arisugawa on March 22, 2013, 02:03:14 PM
Sign me up as Sakura Kasugano!! :3

YAYAYAYAYAY :D

I mean added. :3

Do you have a preferred day for the meetup? Haha.

Lexy

I will be there as Chun Li in her Alpha costume  :D
Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

theophenes

I think you'll be needing a referee in case any violence breaks out. I'll be going as Kuroko from Samurai Showdown, ready to keep the score.

MarkHaggar

Hey, I'm interested so once a day and time is established I'll be on board.

I'll be going as Frank West, and my friend will be Chuck Greene (Alternate color in UMVC3)

Suggestion: Later this year Project X-zone will be released and it is a essentially a big ole crossover between Capcom, Namco, and Sega. Is there any possibilty to allow those fighters/cosplayers so we can have people from tekken, tales of vesperia, virtua fighter, and everyones favorite Bruce Wil...Bruno Delinger. Anyways I thought this would be a pretty cool idea and make this a giant photo shoot

Michi

List has been updated! Still trying to decide a time. Friday for sure, dunno how early!

Quote from: MarkHaggar on April 23, 2013, 11:23:22 PM
Suggestion: Later this year Project X-zone will be released and it is a essentially a big ole crossover between Capcom, Namco, and Sega. Is there any possibilty to allow those fighters/cosplayers so we can have people from tekken, tales of vesperia, virtua fighter, and everyones favorite Bruce Wil...Bruno Delinger. Anyways I thought this would be a pretty cool idea and make this a giant photo shoot

I feel like that could be its own gathering! I know Tekken and Tales tend to have their own gatherings, too. Capcom vs SNK as a cosplay gathering idea has been going on for over 10 years in some form, starting with KOF Fridays, and I kinda like keeping it that way. :)

Terry Bogard

Terry Bogard will be there!!! Hey! Come on Come on!!
Just Terry looking for his Blue Marry, Kenshin looking for his Kaoru, Otonashi looking for a Kanade.
Also looking for rivals to give me a great fight in the virtual arena and the RL Wrestling ring! Panther mask is here!! haha

Avairrianna

I might have a group of KOF with me but it's not confirmed yet. It would be Fio, Clark, Tarma, and Eri. I'll let you know if we do it!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Michi

I would love to see that, Avairrianna!

Yay for a Terry!

The list has been updated. :) Thinking in front of the con center as a meetup place. Still not sure on time.

Terry Bogard

In front of the Con center sounds great to me and as long as my work gives me the time off I requested a few weeks ago I think any time will be great! YAY!
Just Terry looking for his Blue Marry, Kenshin looking for his Kaoru, Otonashi looking for a Kanade.
Also looking for rivals to give me a great fight in the virtual arena and the RL Wrestling ring! Panther mask is here!! haha

Apple Adams

I'll be there as Poison, can't wait to see the turnout!

Kotodama

Hi~ I'm coming as Nakoruru, but have you decided on a time for the gathering yet? I'm only able to attend early Friday. :(

DJ_Sandman

Please add me to the list as Kuroko.  @theophenes: I definitely would like to get a pic with you if it's cool.  More Kurokos!

Michi

Woohoo! More people! Would you guys be okay with this being earlier in the day like sometime around 12, 1, or 2?

DJ_Sandman - Are you the same second Kuroko on Cosplay.com? :)

DJ_Sandman

Quote from: Michi on May 11, 2013, 05:14:49 PM
Woohoo! More people! Would you guys be okay with this being earlier in the day like sometime around 12, 1, or 2?

DJ_Sandman - Are you the same second Kuroko on Cosplay.com? :)

lol I certainly am ^_^  Just keeping both bases covered, I believe I came across it here first then cosplay.com

Michi

I just looked at the gathering map and ... huh. I don't really know where to put us!

http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/BSaphire/media/GCDLocationsMapFinal.jpg.html

I wanted to be outside, but I forgot about the construction and that there just aren't a lot of options. Any preferences? Maybe one of the G8 spots...?

Terry Bogard

I'd prefer the 12 I think I have another meet up at 2 that I'd like to go to. If everyone is ok with 12 that works great fro me. :)

Terry Bogard

Woe there is another Terry lol we must battle!!   :D haha

Kotodama

12 would be perfect for me too!