Capcom vs SNK 2013

Started by Michi, March 09, 2013, 04:24:39 PM

Michi

Okay cool, is there anyone like vastly opposed to a noon gathering? :)

Also, any ideas on where to actually have the gathering? Haha.
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

theophenes

I see no problem with noon. And yes, Sand,man, I'll be happy to do a picture with you. Move imitators unite!

Michi

I didn't realize that the gathering list cutoff is tomorrow! So I gave us a meeting spot of G1, inside the convention center to the left side, and a photo spot of G8a, outside to the left. Is that okay? :)

DJ_Sandman

Quote from: theophenes on May 13, 2013, 03:30:32 AM
I see no problem with noon. And yes, Sand,man, I'll be happy to do a picture with you. Move imitators unite!

Sweet!

Michi, I forget but where are those locations?

Lexy

Let's Play Channel
PSN: Lexy-

Michi

I posted the gathering location link on the previous page. 8D Thanks, Lexy.

I'm finalizing our location now with BSaphire...

Michi

Okay, we have switched to G2! It's a tiered platform to the left side of the con center main area. I'll be in the area in my bright red Karin school uniform, so I should be easy to spot. 8D

DJ_Sandman

Michi

Sounds like we're gonna have a Fanime photographer and may move outside after we get some shots on the tiered platforms. We'll see how it goes. Excited for next week, you guys!!

rubysky

I'll be there as Chun Li in blue cheongsam and my friend will be doing Ryu!  ;D

Michi

Awesome! This group is getting to be a pretty good size! <3

EJAY420

Hey ummm, im cosplaying as FRANK WEST. May i join? :-)
Most Impressive.

dinahtron

I'll be going attending Fanime as Felicia on Saturday so unfortunately I will not be able to make it :<

Michi

Quote from: EJAY420 on May 21, 2013, 01:26:14 AM
Hey ummm, im cosplaying as FRANK WEST. May i join? :-)

Sure! Added!

Quote from: dinahtron on May 21, 2013, 10:07:41 PM
I'll be going attending Fanime as Felicia on Saturday so unfortunately I will not be able to make it :<

Sorry to hear it. :( I'll look for you as Felicia on Saturday!

theophenes

I may be only able to get to outside part of the shoot, depending on how long badge pick-up takes. Where will the outdoors part be?

Michi

Quote from: theophenes on May 22, 2013, 02:12:02 PM
I may be only able to get to outside part of the shoot, depending on how long badge pick-up takes. Where will the outdoors part be?

Yeah I am hoping badges will go quicker this year... We'll be at the G8 area for outside shots, to the left of the main con center entrance!

theophenes

I know that due to line issues a lot of you didn't make it. David Ngo, one of photographers on site, was at the gathering and tooks some shots of those who could make it, including myself, a Nakoruru, and Sagat. Here's a link, I started recognizing faces at page 2.

http://www.dtjaaaam.com/FanimeCon-2013/FanimeCon-2013-Friday/29611716_zzs5bV#!i=2533590468&k=3bJJVLt

Michi

I'm sorry I missed my own gathering, you guys. Blame LineCon. :(

Thanks for posting photos, theophenes!

DJ_Sandman

Gaaahhhhh!!! Stupid Line-Con!  I too missed the gathering as well due to this.  I was really looking forward to seeing your Kuroko and taking that pic theoephenes.  I wore my kuroko during a portion of that day but didnt see you around anywhere XD
I figured you might have already changed costumes by that point.  If you're by chance going to Sac Anime, I'm likely bringing it there.