The OFFICIAL Cosplay Battle Event 2015

Started by Eliteslayer, April 04, 2013, 09:18:23 PM

Motoko

Sounds interesting enough.
I know I was considering this for a couple times now...
Probably can only attend the sunday one if anything.
Friday is not at a great time and Saturday is right before a performance so...but I'll see if I can make it.
I wonder how the lists are looking like for each day.

crystaldefender

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 15, 2013, 05:05:35 PM
Quote from: crystaldefender on May 15, 2013, 03:36:04 PM
I'll most likely attend this-- I assume Saturday is at 10PM and not AM?
I will be attending as Aoi-Tan from Unofficial Super Sentai Akibaranger, and I should have my MMZ-01 for photos.
...Bang!
AKIBARANGER!!! 8DD
But darn it, the one day I can't make it! ;A; We could've had sentai battles. Dx
Oh well. XD

Anyways! I'll be Captain Marvelous from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger for the Friday one, and if I can make it to the Sunday one, I'll be Ian Yorkland from Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger! ^^

Ahh cool, I'll still come to the meet-ups on sunday and maybe friday. I don't watch much super sentai to be honest. ^^;

Angelx624

Quote from: crystaldefender on May 16, 2013, 12:28:08 PM
Quote from: Angelx624 on May 15, 2013, 05:05:35 PM
Quote from: crystaldefender on May 15, 2013, 03:36:04 PM
I'll most likely attend this-- I assume Saturday is at 10PM and not AM?
I will be attending as Aoi-Tan from Unofficial Super Sentai Akibaranger, and I should have my MMZ-01 for photos.
...Bang!
AKIBARANGER!!! 8DD
But darn it, the one day I can't make it! ;A; We could've had sentai battles. Dx
Oh well. XD

Anyways! I'll be Captain Marvelous from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger for the Friday one, and if I can make it to the Sunday one, I'll be Ian Yorkland from Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger! ^^

Ahh cool, I'll still come to the meet-ups on sunday and maybe friday. I don't watch much super sentai to be honest. ^^;
Ahhh, I see. :O Lol no worries! XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Groma

I will attend the saturday one as Ein from Phantom of Inferno

Yuu- pon

I will be in my Kanda Yuu cosplay. I doubt there will be any other DGM cosplayers, but hopefully some of you will not mind picking up a stray

MikanCos

My group might be a little late because we're going to get our pre-badges on Saturday.
Fanime Mascot Candy (5 years)
Previously StageZero Performer (Now SZ Staff!)

Eliteslayer

01: No worries, it's an hour-long event, and if you miss the Saturday one, there's a Sunday one too.

It's now Day -1 everyone! Just two more days until Fanime! Hope you're all looking forward to this as much as I am!
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

barnabunny

Eliteslayer

Thank you, everyone who attended! I hope you all had fun and got some great fights in. I managed to get a few pictures, so I'll be posting a link to my album soon. If you have any pics from the event, please post them here, I'm sure everyone would like to see them.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Okay, the topic has been updated for 2014! If you're interested, let me know here, and we'll start working out good times for it soon!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

I will definitely try to make it again this year. :P Should definitely be able to make it on Friday, as so far I have little to nothing planned on that day. As for Saturday and Sunday, I have a few things going on each day, but if the times work for me, I'll make it those days, too. :D

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

SquishyK

I should be able to make it to the Friday one as the WiiFit trainer.
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"

heeroyuy135

Eliteslayer

We have our times set, which are nicely placed right around the time gatherings start dwindling but before any of the big events!

Friday, we'll be starting at 4:30, Saturday we'll be starting at 3:30, and Sunday the battles will begin at 4:00. Mark your schedule and show up at G6, the slab outside the cosplayer hangout, and the battles will begin!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

I might be able to make all three, Sunday being the most possible. :O For Friday one of my panels might be during that time but if it's not, I should be able to make it. As for Saturday it's in between two gatherings I'll be attending, so we shall see. :P

EDIT: Mmkay, can't make the Saturday one. >w< My second gathering is actually during that hour. :C But I'll definitely try to make Friday's and Sunday's! :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

obliviousedward

I'm down to attend both Saturday and Sunday as Hanji (Shingeki no Kyojin)! 8D
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Eliteslayer

Giving this a bump to remind people that it's on and is going to be awesome. We have also officially begun signups, so if you're going to be there, post now with your character and what day to get added to the signup list. Remember, if you sign up, it's "first come, first fought," but if you don't, you'll have to wait until everyone else has their go.

Hope you can attend 'em!

SquishyK

I still plan on attending Friday as the Wii Fit Trainer.
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"

Angelx624

If I can make it Friday, I'll be Ian Yorkland from Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. ^^

For Sunday, I may be either Fem! Rin from Free! or Kaito Kumon from Kamen Rider Gaim. We shall see. XDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Lady Lancer

I can make the Saturday one. I'm going as Alice from American McGee's Madness Returns.