Artist Alley Registration Information!

Started by M, April 05, 2013, 06:12:05 PM

chibimonster

Will the special line be in the same place as normal reg lines? Will it open at the same time? And to clarify: I get my entire group's badges, even the ones who aren't involved on artist alley?

ewu

Quote from: chibimonster on April 23, 2013, 08:49:19 AM
Will the special line be in the same place as normal reg lines? Will it open at the same time? And to clarify: I get my entire group's badges, even the ones who aren't involved on artist alley?

Yes it will be in the same location, with the same hours. How badge pickup will work with groups is as follows: http://www.fanime.com/2013/04/19/p/fanimecon-2013-special-registration-badge-pick-up-procedure/
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Sen

Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

haircurl

When would we expect a table layout? Would we get to see it before the con?

ewu

Quote from: haircurl on May 10, 2013, 11:45:46 PM
When would we expect a table layout? Would we get to see it before the con?

We will get it out to you all ASAP. I think its likely that we will though.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

unicorn_lord

yes I was about to asked about the seating chart.

Sen

Log in to your Artist Alley accounts. You now see your seating assignments and the seating chart.  :D
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

rosaleendhu

So there was a thing about load-in and the union being involved if we have a lot of stuff.  Are we going to get details on how that will work?

ewu

Quote from: rosaleendhu on May 18, 2013, 12:11:01 AM
So there was a thing about load-in and the union being involved if we have a lot of stuff.  Are we going to get details on how that will work?

Hello,

The FAQ was updated with that information:
QuoteI won't be able to carry all of my merchandise in one trip in my suitcase. What should I do?

Dollys and handtrucks are prohibited. However Artist Alley staff have been able to negotiate for Union assistance to bring their merchandise in to Artist Alley for Artists who are disabled or require more than one trip. This assistance is being provided to Artists free of charge this year. You are also allowed to restock your table each day.

Fanime is fronting the bill on this. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions at artistalleyATfanimeDOTcom!

Thanks
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

rosaleendhu

Quote from: ewu on May 18, 2013, 09:42:53 AM
Quote from: rosaleendhu on May 18, 2013, 12:11:01 AM

Hello,

The FAQ was updated with that information:
QuoteI won't be able to carry all of my merchandise in one trip in my suitcase. What should I do?

Dollys and handtrucks are prohibited. However Artist Alley staff have been able to negotiate for Union assistance to bring their merchandise in to Artist Alley for Artists who are disabled or require more than one trip. This assistance is being provided to Artists free of charge this year. You are also allowed to restock your table each day.

Fanime is fronting the bill on this. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions at artistalleyATfanimeDOTcom!

Thanks
Since I was looking for where we unload our cars and what times we can have other people do all the heavy lifting, I'll do that.  But I'm probably not the only person wondering.  :)  Thanks!