WTS -- Popura Taneshima cosplay for sale!

Started by kuorra, April 08, 2013, 05:09:00 PM

kuorra

I ordered this cosplay from cosplayhouse.com to use for Fanime 2012, but sadly it didn't arrive on time and I ended up making my own.

It has never been worn so it is completely new! I'm selling it for $137.61 with shipping included. This is the same exact price Cosplay House would sell it to you for (proof is the invoice picture on ebay). The cosplay is a women's size large (Height 67 inches, Waist 31 inches, Chest 39 inches, Hip 41 inches). If you're interested, the link to the ebay listing is attached below. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/cosplayhouse-com-Popura-Poplar-Taneshima-Working-Cosplay-Costume-Waitress-/150902614185?pt=US_Costumes&hash=item23227f28a9

I've been trying to sell this thing forever, but I've just had no luck. Please share the ebay listing to your friends or anyone who may be interested! Thanks~   ;)

The costume may not look great due to fold lines, but if someone actually used it I bet it would look really great!

kuorra

THIS ITEM IS STILL FOR SALE!!!

eBay charges me a dollar for every sale period it's up, and those dollars add up ^^;
If you're interested, PLEASE let me know! I'm running out of space for it, it needs to get OUT!

kuorra

kuorra