2015 Edition of the "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, April 11, 2013, 12:24:47 PM

BSaphire

Welcome to the FanimeCon 2015 Looking For/Who's going and Who as... Thread!
Please do NOT post pictures... post LINKS to the pictures.

So every year there are cosplayers that want to join a gathering, but they are unsure if there will be enough people interested in doing a gathering. That's what this thread is for :)

~ If you started a gathering thread and "Think" it got removed... look here... I'm sure you will find your thread title in one of the last posts... Please be kind and respectful to each other and the more you can help each other the better.

~ If you are looking for other cosplayers from a particular title or genre post that info here on this thread.

~ If your looking for people to join in your FanimeCon skit then those question are perfect to post in here too, but make sure to come back and check.

~ Maybe you want to let people know who you will be cosplaying @ FanimeCon in 2015. That's also what this thread is for :) So post that info here on this thread.

~ If you want to start a gathering and be the organizer for it then you would want to check out this thread:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19896.0.html
or the Official Gatherings/Events List here:  http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19895.0.html

If you want to know what cosplayer gatherings and/or cosplayer events already have threads going then you can look at the list here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,19892.0.html

~ If your new to Fanime and just want to do a shout out then you can do that here also, but don't get off topic to much since this thread's primary function is for cosplayers to find other cosplayers.

***If anyone has questions or notices a problem.. PM me ASAP.***

Squidges
B
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Vasyenka

Reposting from the old thread for this year~ :y

Hey guys! My friends and I pretty much have our costumes set for this next Fanime, and we'd love to meet up with other cosplayers from the same series, especially from lesser known series that we'll be dressing up from~

Amnesia: The Dark Descent or Amnesia: Justine
My girlfriend will be cosplaying as Daniel from A:TDD for a while, and we'll be changing to Justine (myself) and a Suitor (my girlfriend) from A:J.

Indie RPG Maker games
We'll have a small group from the game Ib, and my girlfriend and I will later be Ellen and Viola from The Witch's House ("Majo no Ie"). We'd like to take pictures with anyone else from either of those series, or even from other games like Ao Oni, Mad Father, Yume Nikki, etc.!

Also, we'd like to know if anyone else would be interested in joining us as the Assassin Apprentices from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood! We'll have a small group going, and it'd be so much fun to have more join us~ :y <3

This isn't set in stone yet, but my girlfriend and I are also thinking of bringing outfits from Godchild/Count Cain by Kaori Yuki! Any other fans of the series gonna be at Fanime this year? c:

Either way, totally looking forward to the con~ <3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

Aoiro

I'm curious about if there's anybody cosplaying from "Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto" or "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"? I'll be dressing up as Benio Shinada and Brief a couple of the Fanime days, I just don't know which one yet. I'd love to meet up or take some pictures with anyone from those shows!
FanimeCon 2013 cosplays

Briefers Rock from "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"
Chie Satonaka from "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4"
Hikaru Usada/Rabi~en~Rose from "Di Gi Charat"
Eruka Frog from "Soul Eater"

grove_c

Hey Aorio! Frowne and I will be Panty and Stocking on Friday!

azreale

ill be there as Aisha Clan Clan with a Melfina from Outlaw Star, So if there are any other OS characters WHOOT!
Fanime '14:::

Sango (Inuyasha)
Vivaldi (HnKnA)
Tsubaki (Future Diary)
003 (Cyborg 009)
Chaika (Hitsugi no chaika)
Goth Annie (League of Legends)
Ashura (Tsubasa)
Catwoman (maybe)

Xaara

I'm curious if anyone would like to have a gathering for Blazblue again this year.
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

Nina Star 9

Might as well post my list again!

This is my tentative schedule:
Friday: Older costume (it's looking like Ulala at this point, though I can still pull out Lady Blackpearl or something else)
Julia (Cowboy Bebop; for the gathering, and on into the evening)

Saturday:
Ultimecia (FFVIII; for the gathering, and on into the afternoon until I get too tired to wear it)
(If I'm not too tired to wear another actual costume, I might bring out Lady Blackpearl later this afternoon/evening)

Sunday:
)(er Imperious Condescension (Homestuck; daytime, maybe for the gathering?)
fancystuck!Rose Lalonde (Homestuck; evening, for the B&W Ball)

Wherever I can fit it in/my group can fit in a photoshoot:
Calisto Yew (Ace Attorney Investigations)

I might bring out Eruca (Radiant Historia), but she requires more fixing on her armor than I thought, and I won't be attending the SMT/Persona gathering, so I probably won't. I know that I won't have enough time to fix the lights on Maj. Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell), so that'll have to wait to return at a later con. :<

If anyone is cosplaying from any of these series and wants to get together for a shoot or something, please let me know! (I'd even be willing to squeeze in the two costumes that I mentioned I'm not bringing if someone wants to do some sort of a shoot with them)

...Hey, I've reduced it down from the 8 I originally was planning. Good for me! (though I still might wear 7, depending on how Saturday goes, and this isn't counting Mom Lalonde, my "too lazy/not worth it to wear an actual cosplay" cosplay, that I'll probably throw on either after Ulti or after whatever I wear after Ulti...so if anyone needs a Mom Lalonde for something, I guess that's an option, too?)

EvilBunnyKid

I was just wondering if there was going to be a Kigu gathering or not?  I made a KiguPanda for this year and would like to know if there is a chance for a gathering?  Big or small.

pinkraintoday

One Piece gathering for 2013 ...? Please PM me a link if so!

Maskenlav

I am going as Hinata from Angel Beats. Any other Angel Beats characters out there to meet up for pics? :)
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Jets

Are there any Nagato Yuki's and/or Key anime characters such as Yuripee, Nayuki, or Tomoyo?

Chasing Shadows

I'm doing a Devola cosplay and would love to meet up with any other NieR cosplayers. I saw only two last year and wore my costume on the wrong day D: I'm not sure what day yet; it'll depend on if I can find other people.

Also:

I just have one costume I'm looking to get pictures of; Devola from NieR. I have a couple props to pose with and an optional apron.

I'm open all weekend as far as dates and times go. Just reply here or drop me a note with this info:

What days you are interested in scheduling a photoshoot
What time of day would be best for you
If you have any preferred locations (Such as indoor/outdoor fountains, at the convention, somewhere else, etc.)
Your prices (if any)

Thank you!!
Fanime Cosplay Plans
Holo | Spice and Wolf
Filthy Casual

Chasing Shadows

:V
OOPS DOUBLE POST
Fanime Cosplay Plans
Holo | Spice and Wolf
Filthy Casual

BSaphire

@ Chasing Shadows and other cosplayers:
I am going to bring out my camera from retirement and do a couple of photo shoots @ Fanime this year. If you are interested please PM me with your questions and info on character, # of people, Day and times available.

I will not be able to do every request, but I will try to do as many as I can.
I look forward to hearing from all of you!
Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Cartoon Lunatic

Hi all, I will be going this year as Leonardo from TMNT. I'll be decked out in some ninja gear, so hopefully there will be others from the TMNT universe. If not, come say hi to the big green turtle ^^
Fanime 2011 Cosplays:
The Red Hood: 100% Complete
Rocket Grunt: 100% Complete
NOOB-SAIBOT: 90% Getting there!

CYL Cosplay

I don't think we'll get enough people to form a gathering, but a meet-up or something? Or anyone else cosplaying from Psycho Pass? :) I will be going as Akane and my friend will be Kougami. Hopefully not just us two from this series~ :O :)
Facebook

Fanime 2019 Line-Up
Friday - KDA Eve (LoL)
Saturday - Mash 2nd Ascension (FGO)
Sunday - ???

abcbadcat

So I have no experience with skin colored paint, latex or anything. I am planning on being Marshall Lee for Fanime and need to order my skin paint pretty quick. Any advice on where I can get some or what companies to look out for / to avoid?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kuudere

Look up Homestuck troll makeup tutorials. It'll give you an abundance of information, and it'll even list the color of grey you need, since they're pretty similar.

Personally, I use the brand Ben Nye, and it works pretty well. You just have to seal it very well and be careful where you touch (or forego coloring the palm side of your hands). I think Snazaroo is the other popular brand to use. There are a few other options (like PAX) that have been very successful, but I don't have experience with that. But yeah, Homestuck troll tutorials are your friend.

This is the website I used to order it: http://www.stagemakeuponline.com/

Salamandroid

Hey, I was wondering if anyone else is cosplaying To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. I'm going as Kuroko Shirai and I want to know when others are so we can hangout and be awesome and things.

Sugarlapis

Hey guys just wondering, is anyone doing synchronicity on friday? My friends and i have a few

Fluffy bunny- len
        Lightning814- rin
        Kei knight- not an actual character....but is...you'll see x)

So yeah :3

~kei knight on bunny's profile cuz i cant remember my password o_o