2015 Edition of the "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, April 11, 2013, 12:24:47 PM

FutureJaneCrocker

Goooood Evening, Ladies, Gents, and Elsens! Are you a fan of Off? Are you cosplaying Off to Fanime?

Well them, please come join me as Zacharie and gorgeousandsexyfailures as the Queen and my helper on Monday directly outside the Convention Center's Main Entrance at Noon! The meetup itself will start at 12:30, but please be there by noon in case we move.

For further updates about the meetup, such as time or place change, please track the Offanime tag. If you are interested in helping me get a head count of people attending so I can possibly bring food and other supplies, please either fill this-https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16XDhFUR4_lo29Ees7t7KW2IaxUa86irJzkUYrdlVu50/viewform out or make a post and tag it Offanime fans. Thank you so much, and please spread the word!

stitchez

I might stop by to talk pictures, but alas I hit a few snags with my Dedan cosplay (namely me needing more latex and latex paint and also not having one of my friends on hand to be my handler, full latex mask whoops). I hope everything goes smoothly regardless!

SkylerKarashi

darn, if i could find a synchronicity version of neru, i would so join you guys. XP
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

mookiebear

Is anyone who is cosplaying InuYasha characters willing to meet up with me one on one? I will not  be able to attend the Rumiko gathering because it's on my birthday. I am going as Sesshomaru. Just wondering if anyone wants to hang out and talk about InuYasha. :)
]

Yandere Mayu

I'll be there as Tsubaki from Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
Hope I see other cosplayers from FD there!

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: Yandere Mayu on May 03, 2013, 05:43:02 PM

Oh my goodness! Another FD cosplayer! I'm being Yuno and someone else in forums is Akise and both of us (might) have a Yukki~ :D We should totally take pictures!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Yandere Mayu

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on May 03, 2013, 05:50:23 PM

Oh my goodness! Another FD cosplayer! I'm being Yuno and someone else in forums is Akise and both of us (might) have a Yukki~ :D We should totally take pictures!
Yes! Lets!  I'll have Tsubaki's scroll with me, and a Yuno/Tsubaki fight pic would be fun! cutting off my arm or something *.*

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: Yandere Mayu on May 03, 2013, 05:52:28 PM
Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on May 03, 2013, 05:50:23 PM

Yes! Lets!  I'll have Tsubaki's scroll with me, and a Yuno/Tsubaki fight pic would be fun! cutting off my arm or something *.*

I'll chat and we should see if we all can get together and take pictures. Maybe one of us can even try to get a professional photoshoot XD haha I saw a few posts about them :) and I made a cool knife for Yuno XD Yay for props!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

BabyBlueJeff

I was wondering if anybody had any information on a Resident Evil gathering or photoshoot? I heard there was an unofficial one last year, but I missed it and I would really love to take pictures with the rest of the RE cosplayers this year! I tried searching this forum for any information on a RE gathering and found nothing. If there is anybody interested, please let me know! Thanks!

bebop

Does anybody wanna do an official gathering for Vampire Knight on Saturday or Sunday? :P
Awakening to otaku inside. ^-^

Amaya0013

HI all~ I'm looking for other Utapri cosplayers. I'll be Syo. =3 there's also an Utapri gathering. Just, letting ya'll know...
Cosplay for Fanime 2015:
Monokuma (Dangan Ronpa)
Chibiteratsu (Okamiden)
Steven (Steven Universe)
Cole (Dragon Age Inquisition)
Toboe (Wolf's Rain) maybe

marisuga

Just wondering if anybody is going to be cosplay the Most Popular Girls in School? I'll be there as Trisha for at least some part of it!

TsukiYuu

AKB0048 anyone? (´・ω・`)
I think I've only heard a couple people cosplay from them..

Anyways, I'll be Yuko from AKB0048 and I'll be at Fanime from Sunday to Monday!
Fanime 2016 cosplay lineup!

~Kamui from Fire Emblem
~Hana from Prison School
~Umaru from Himouto Umaru chan

Freeden

Was just wondering if there was anyone out there planning to do Ni No Kuni. Probably a little late to be asking, but I plan on doing Shadar and wondered if anyone else was planning on doing any other characters.

priibunny

Hey. I was wondering if anyone was doing a TypeMoon (specifically of the Fate series) cosplay meetup/hangout/let's-take-pictures type of thing. ^^

xsoifonx

Quote from: bebop on May 09, 2013, 05:55:46 PM
Does anybody wanna do an official gathering for Vampire Knight on Saturday or Sunday? :P

YES. ;D I'm sad there isn't one already.  I'm going as Zero.

Also.. Anyone else interested in hanging out or whatever with any other genres of mine.
My characters are in my siggy, but I'll write them again. xD
Fem! Squall from FFVIII and I am also going to the gathering.
Xanxus from Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Anbu Kakashi from Naruto.
Dunno for sure which days I'll wear what so I'm pretty open to you people's schedules. xD
Cosplays for Fanime '22.

Makoto Niijima; Persona 5

Merlin; The Seven Deadly Sins

Levi Ackerman; Attack on Titan

Daki; Demon Slayer

Lycathi

I'll be going as Sasha from Attack on Titan! Any other Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin cosplayers out there?

I'd love to steal your food.

Wrenn

I'm planning to wear my Gatomon Gijinka cosplay on Friday and possibly in the evening on Saturday or Sunday. If there are any other digimon/digidestined cosplayers out there who might want to take some photos or wander the con feel free to post here or PM me.

crystaldefender

Hopefully going to finish Gaige, but looking for other BL2 cosplayers!

Sivartius

Is anyone else cosplaying anyone from Hayate no Gotoku (Hayate the Combat Butler) by any chance? I'm going to be Hayate and I have a friend who's going to be Nagi.
I'm not actually crazy, but I'm not conventionally sane.