2015 Edition of the "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, April 11, 2013, 12:24:47 PM

Peacebunnie

I'm super surprised there doesn't seem to be a Rurouni Kenshin this year. Is anyone interested in meeting for a few pics? Maybe on Friday or Monday?
HELLO CAFFINO SHANKS COSPLAYER!!
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.
Now planning: Boa Hancock (for friend), Chambara-style Batman (for me).

otakuotome

I was pleased to see a good amount of Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan cosplayers this year. My sister and I are planning to cosplay from it next year and wanted to see who else is already cosplaying it/planning on cosplaying it for next years convention.
Wataru Hibiki-Ensemble Stars
Nagai Kei- Ajin: Demi Human
Chise- The Ancient Magus Bride

MaigoLily

Quote from: otakuotome on May 29, 2013, 07:38:40 PM
I was pleased to see a good amount of Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan cosplayers this year. My sister and I are planning to cosplay from it next year and wanted to see who else is already cosplaying it/planning on cosplaying it for next years convention.
I know at least 10 other people doing it next year and about 3 who have already done SnK so I was thinking that I may start the gathering next year. Most of them are from out of state though so they aren't exactly sure if they will 100% be there. I could become the organizer of this gathering if I convince my parents to let me cosplay this, but I hope for the best. I hope to see many more SnK cosplayers next year!

luluuxduplica1223

Anyone thinking of doing Tokyo Mew Mew next year? xD I'm hoping to get Mew Ichigo's cosplay <3

Or anyone doing Humanity Has Declined? I'm doing the Heroine! :D and hopefully will be making Fairy plushies to hand out randomly xD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

Treesha

Helloo~ just got back from Sacanime and saw like a handful of Achievement Hunters, which was both surprising and awesome. So I was wondering if anybody else had plans to don their Minecraft gear for next years convention?
Fanime '14:

RWBY -- Ruby Rose: 70%
MCAH -- Femme!Michael: ??

Lilybird

Anyone cosplaying for "The World God Only Knows"?
Or "puella magi madoka magica"?
or "Pandora Hearts"?
Those are what I want to cosplay as but since it's my first I time I'll feel much better if a lot of other ppl know the anime or are also cosplaying it~

Rurutie8

When I started cosplaying six years ago, I wore a costume from Paranoia Agent.  Since then, I have seen only one other cosplay (at Acen in Rosemont, Illinois) from that anime.  I have never felt bad about being the only cosplayer (in any particular series) so I hope that you do not feel uncomfortable either.

From what I have seen, many people cosplay from Puella Magi Madoka Magica so you probably would not be alone nor unrecognized.

dankeykang

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to be Jack from ME2 and I was just wondering if there were any other ME cosplayers and/or gatherings I should be on the lookout for.

kuorra

Title says it all! Any cosplay ideas for characters that go together and whatnot.

I'm not really looking for any generic and over-used cosplays. There MIGHT be exceptions to this rule.

My boyfriend and I will be the ones cosplaying.

All input is appreciated!

dajoo

It would help if we knew what sort of things are you into.

Are you more gamer?

Anime? If so slice of life, mecha, thriller, etc.

Because of our height differences my girlfriend and I intend to do Anise and Tokunaga. Are there any charcters that your looks lend more to. (Not that you should let that decide who to dress up as)

BunofGovt

As dajoo posted above, it would help if you could provide more information about what you watch, play, read, fandoms, etc.  Also, you can consider crossplaying, you be the male, your boyfriend dress as the female - this doesn't necessarily mean he would wear a dress.  You can make a male version of the female's outfit.  For instance a princess's gown would be a pink shirt with ruffles but with pants.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Patinia

Hi well, 2014 will be my first year cosplaying at Fanime Con. Will be cosplaying the following,

Tsukimi Kurashita- Princess Jellyfish/Kuragehimeb
Sasha Blouse- Attack On Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin
Stocking Anarchy- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Konata Izumi- Lucky Star

Needed members for any. Thank you v.v

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: Lilybird on September 09, 2013, 06:24:13 AM
or "Pandora Hearts"?
Those are what I want to cosplay as but since it's my first I time I'll feel much better if a lot of other ppl know the anime or are also cosplaying it~

Oh I might cosplay The World God Only Knows. :) I'm not sure who yet, but if you're still looking, feel free to talk with me about it ^_^
My deviantart:

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

lanislori

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on January 02, 2014, 05:17:48 PM
or "Pandora Hearts"?

Oh I might cosplay The World God Only Knows. :) I'm not sure who yet, but if you're still looking, feel free to talk with me about it ^_^
Oh my, I happen to be working on Haqua right now : D

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: lanislori on January 02, 2014, 05:46:34 PM
or "Pandora Hearts"?

Ohhh Perhaps we should have a little group meetup XD haha. I'm not entirely sure who I'll be yet. All the characters are so awesome!
My deviantart:

lanislori

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on January 03, 2014, 02:50:53 PM
or "Pandora Hearts"?

Ohhh Perhaps we should have a little group meetup XD haha. I'm not entirely sure who I'll be yet. All the characters are so awesome!
I'd be way into that!

luluuxduplica1223

Quote from: lanislori on January 03, 2014, 06:41:29 PM
or "Pandora Hearts"?

I'd be way into that!

I'm tempted to be either Kanon or Tenri XD I'm not sure which. So whoever of the two we don't have, I'l be. It's only a wig change XD A group would be awesome
My deviantart:

capybaratime

I was wondering if there would be interest in a LOTR/Hobbit gathering.
Please reply if you're interested.   :)
Five year attendee
2014 Cosplays:
-Secret Cosplay
-Secret Cosplay from the Hobbit/LOTR

nyaners

Is there anyone going as Togami from Dangan Ronpa?

vegetable

Quote from: luluuxduplica1223 on January 03, 2014, 07:58:06 PM
Quote from: lanislori on January 03, 2014, 06:41:29 PM
or "Pandora Hearts"?

I'd be way into that!

I'm tempted to be either Kanon or Tenri XD I'm not sure which. So whoever of the two we don't have, I'l be. It's only a wig change XD A group would be awesome

+1 TWOGK person! I'm going to be Elsie for a day. I hope a group happens!