Anime Swimsuit Contest - Approved! 18+ event

Started by hentai cupcake, April 13, 2013, 03:27:27 PM

hentai cupcake

Ello everyone! I'm Hentai Cupcake of Hentai Cupcake productions and we are proud to be bringing you our Anime Swimsuit Contest this year at Fanime. We have run this event for years throughout the Northwest and British Columbia, Canada. If you would like to View pictures/videos of past events please visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/HentaiCupcakeProductions.

Now on with the event! The Anime Swimsuit Contest is where people cosplay in a swimsuit as a chosen character, although this character does not have to be from a anime it can be from any genre. Also the cosplay does not have to be swimworthy or practical so have fun with it as your character would! :D (Ex: Kamina in a  towel, Luffy in normal clothes cause he cant swim, Asuka in a swimsuit version of Unit 2, Juliet Starling In a Seashell Bikini). Swimsuits do still have to adhere to all of Fanime's cosplay rules still thou.

Accepting both men and women for the event!

The event is scheduled for sunday 9-10 pm in panels 3!

This event consists of 3 rounds:

Introductions:Where you Introduce yourself as your character

Talents: Where you display a talent to wow the audience

Q&A: Where the audience asks the contestants questions, The contestants picks who asks them questions.

Once all 3 rounds have finished we pick the winners and give out fabulous prizes, including cash and trophies!!! There is one winner for crowd favorite and one winner for judges favorite.

If your interested in being a contestant please msg me the form below at either: www.facebook.com/HentaiCupcake, via pm on the forum or via my email address at [email protected]

Name:
Character:
Talent:
Contact info:(preferably cell #)
Are you 18+?:
Additional Info:(What additional assistance do you need such as music played, helpers brought in early, help with talent, ect)
Submit picture of yourself in your swimsuit cosplay(You can submit your form without this but do need an idea of what it will look like atleast to make sure it conforms to fanime's cosplay regulations)

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask and i respond right away!

Here is a link to the cosplay rules: http://www.fanime.com/essentials/code-of-conduct/costumes-props-policy/

I may be a bit pervy but I taste delicious!

hentai cupcake

The event is scheduled for sunday 9-10 pm in panels 3!

exploding-goats

I really hope someone cosplays from the gay swimming anime!  8)

Amanojaku

I hope this creates a revival of Lum cosplay.
FanimeCon attended: 17 times
1999 - 2001
2006 - 2019
2022 -
https://myanimelist.net/profile/MrAmanojaku
https://www.last.fm/user/Mramanojaku

Glitch

As a top expert in the field of hentai and general sexy anime sciences, you need my permission to proceed forward.

You are granted permission.   ;D

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

PinkHairSasuke

I'm tempted to design a swimsuit for one of my cosplays just to do this...

hentai cupcake

Quote from: PinkHairSasuke on May 08, 2013, 08:34:44 AM
I'm tempted to design a swimsuit for one of my cosplays just to do this...

Beautiful women in Swimsuit inspired cosplay are always a good idea :3