Pre-reg line for pick up on Friday?

Started by BabyBlueJeff, May 07, 2013, 03:06:17 PM

BabyBlueJeff

This is going to be my 5th Fanime, but I usually go on Saturday and Sunday, so the pre-reg pick up line is pretty short. How long is the pre-reg lines usually on Fridays? What is a good suggested time to arrive so that I don't have to wait too long?

SpiritOfKairi

The line on Friday is never really that bad.  You should be able to get through it within 25-30 minutes tops.  The only time it took an especially long time was last year when the generators blew Thursday night.  Because people couldn't pick up their badges on Day 0, you had the overflow from that day PLUS all those arriving on Friday, so it took about 2 hours to get through it.  Barring any major catastrophes like that though, it should be the standard 25-30 minutes.

BabyBlueJeff

Oh okay cool, thanks! I'm still going to try and get there early to beat some of the traffic.

DangerHeart

My first two years we lined up around noon and were out in under 20 minutes. I think the morning is the busy time because of everyone wanting to get it early and then there's a rush later in the day of people getting out of school and work.