What are you planning to buy this year? (2013 edition)

Started by djmonolith, May 13, 2013, 09:14:33 PM

djmonolith

The Subject says it all... reviving an old topic for 2013.

Other than happily spending money on commissions in Artist Alley I have a number of anime figures I am looking for this year, including some rare items I am willing to drop some serious cash to get.  I am also looking forward to seeing all the goods in the swap meet. 

How about you?  Looking for anything in particular?
This is my signature.

echoshadow

I'm going to keep an eye out for some Gundam models, a few Blu-rays, maybe a complete manga set. Other than those I'll see what ever fancy's my boat. But if its anything like last year, I didn't find jack squat to buy. If that's the case I'll going to enjoy myself around Downtown.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Lucifargundam

Figurines... a doujin... a pillow.... a custom pin or poster...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

AR-99

I will be keeping an eye out for new acquisitions for the museum, in particular older merch from when the series originally aired which I don't already have. My old favorites in the DH, Cards and Comics Central and Anime Palace as well as longtime stores Kimono My House and Nikaku Animart, who I both bought from last year for the first time are returning and all 4 are highlighted on my map printout. Nonetheless I will do walk around of the entire hall, maybe someone has a gem somewhere.

Newer goods I will keep an eye out for:

-Asuka button by GE Animation
-Asuka in Test Plugsuit figure by Alter but not too pricy

Also will see if there are goods for Jormungand, Girls Und Panzer, and Attack on Titan.
FanimeCon '97, 2K, 2005, '09-
Evangelion Virtual Museum