Omori/Sato Guest Panels

Started by GokuMew2, May 15, 2013, 11:16:31 PM

GokuMew2

Hi everyone. The schedule for guest panels is mostly up. Swing by the panels for Takahiro Omori and Yumi Sato if you get the chance!

Omori Q&A - Friday @ 6PM (Panels 2)
Omori panel - Sunday @ 2PM (Panels 1)
Sato panel - Sunday @ 1PM (Panels 1)
Omori/Sato panel - Saturday @ 2PM (Panels 2)

The panel descriptions can be found here: http://www.fanime.com/events-and-exhibits/panels/panel-listing/category/?category=GOH

Aside from Omori's Q&A, the rest of the panels will be moderated theme panels so if you have questions you want to ask the director, your best chance of having them answered would be during Friday's Q&A.

Please drop by! :D
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

GokuMew2

Out of curiosity, did anyone catch any of these panels? Sato's panel on How Anime is Made was especially informative since she talked about things you don't really get to hear about and I believe it was the first time a panel on the topic was held at FanimeCon. The room was packed and I think some people were unfortunately denied entry (fire codes) since whenever someone left I saw someone else come in.

Do you guys prefer theme/moderated panels with a Q&A at the end, or straight Q&As? Usually we just have Q&As but this time we changed it up slightly so I'm hoping to get some feedback on the format. Thanks!
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests