Rock Band a no show at Fanime '13... sadface. :(

Started by ZIMdudeAlchemist, May 29, 2013, 11:09:17 PM

ZIMdudeAlchemist

As a huge fan of Rock Band, I was disappointed that the game wasn't anywhere in the Console Gaming area. What's the deal with that?

I think Rock Band needs to make a triumphant return for 2014. I'd be willing to donate my PS3 [filled with 750+ songs] + Rock Band 3 and peripherals (guitar, drum kit, mic). Would be nice to have an additional guitar and keyboard to complete the band. Just puttin' it out there

God91125

Good! I'm glad I'm not the one only that noticed this in the game rooms. I mean I loved the set up of this years E gaming room but I also wondered why there were so many people playing Smash Bros Melee and Brawl. Course those are great games but I did wish Rock Band was there to party up with a few friends, sing some songs and help make some friends. Rock Band has for me always been a fun Fanime game to get to know a few new people. :)

Nemuren

Another RB fan here. Yeah, it looks like Dance Central occupied RB's spot this year. It'd be neat if they had RB "concerts" on Stage Zero, which I heard they've done in years before(?). Especially since playing RB in full cosplay has always been a crazy wish of mine.

@ZIMdudeAlchemist
I have keyboard and guitars for PS3 if you need help "completing" the band. How safe is it to leave them in e-gaming? :)