Guests I Want For Music Fest 2014!!!!!!!!!

Started by Glitch, June 29, 2013, 05:57:33 PM

Angelx624

Ah yes, Kpop groups. I would love to see some come to Fanime, as well, though idk what everyone else would say in the fact that besides a couple bands, they don't have too much to do with anime. D: However, some of them have a lot of Japanese songs, like Boyfriend and U-KISS for example. So maybe they'd be a good fit? :3

Anyways, also wanted to add Jupiter(Versailles' new band, excluding Kamijo) to the list of suggestions. ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Junyoop

hayu_hayu

Adding a second post because I came up with more idol suggestions that I'd love to see:

PASSPO*
palet
predia

I just watched a live DVD of PASSPO*'s and they're great live so I feel like a concert of theirs would be great to attend. palet and predia are their sister groups (aka they're all from the same agency Platinum Passport) and would be cool to see too.

tiffany ☆

Quote from: eralston on January 06, 2014, 03:32:03 PM
Instead of editing old posts please make new posts with additional suggestions to ensure I get notified that there is a new suggestion.

Hello! I have no new recommendations but Yuyoyuppe said on his official Facebook page that he wants to go to various of places and he's waiting for offers. I really want him to come to Fanime. He said that he just needs a call. I just wanted to let you know. Thank you! ^-^
t(^_^)t

Dathamster

Yuyoyuppe would be such an awesome guest!  :D
Plans for fanime 2014
Sat- Tsumiki Mikan, Ren (DMMD)
Sun- Sasha Blouse, 3am Jade at the starlight ball

hikanteki

Tetsuo

Would asking for girl groups be a little too much? I'd love it if Kiniro Mosaic's Rhodante came to sing, or even Yuru Yuri's VAs. Either that, or bands/groups from anime that are actually relevant-- considering time? I'd love to see groups from anime that are either this season or maybe a maximum of 2 seasons ago-- I'm sick and tired of hearing groups from long running anime or just anime that shouldn't be relevant anymore(aka, 2-3+ years ago).

And +1 on Babyraids and other groups like Berryz Koubou, C-ute, or Juice=Juice.

yoshi4sushi

last year's guests were super amazing. i would hope this year's music guests
will also make the concerts amazing like ROOKIEZ and 7!! let's see... here are
my suggestions and hope FANIME would look into it:

SPYAIR
THE ROOTLESS
Gran Rodeo
DOES
SCANDAL
Nico Touches the Wall
AKFG (Asian Kung-Fu Generation)
Lisa
Aoi Eir
SID

dangs

I agree that 7!! and rookiez is punk'd hit it last year for 2013. They made the audience involved and made us sing along with them. I thought that was awesome. The energy was there and I felt it. I don't mind them coming back for 2014 so if you can bring them back then that'll be awesome.

Some singers/bands that think should come to Fanime are

Shihoko Hirata -Her songs were used in the Persona 4 anime and game. Her songs are in english, but nonetheless it sounds amazing. I can see people getting energized from one of her songs "Reach Out To The Truth First Battle" and "Sky's the limit"

Nico Touches the Walls -Amazing Rock songs I think they would really hit it for Fanime 2014. Songs played from Naruto Shippuden and Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Supercell/Egoist/Nagi - They played songs in animes such as Guilty crown and Bakemonogatari. Good choice if going for slow music. 

LiSA - She play songs for Fate/Zero, Angel beats!, Sword Art Online. Not sure if she want wants to come back to the USA, but she has some really good rock songs.

Link horizon - They played songs for Shingeki No Kyojin, a really popular anime series.

STYLE FIVE - The did songs from Free!

Some other good choices are Eir aoi, Asian kung fu generation, Home made kazoku, Scandal, Yuya, Flow, Shank, Four get me a not, Gazette 

I am looking forward to this years Fanime music fest if any of the bands/singers I listed get announced. 2013 Fanime music fest was the best. It was my first time going and it was on a whim. My friends told me to go so I went. I didn't realize that I enjoyed it so much. Thank you Fanime Staff :D

My youtube channel

Cosplay for fanime 2013
Angel Beats! -Otonashi Yuzuru
Vocaloid -Akaito
Gintama! -Shinpachi
K-project -Totsuka Tatara

Angelx624

Forgot to mention, but it'd be awesome if Kiryu(band) performed for Music Fest. *u*
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

heeroyuy135

CobaltTempest

*Psychic Lover (really loving their more recent work)
*FLOW (They really want to return and we want to see more of them, right?)
*Linked Horizon
*Kalafina
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryūin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

KicksYourButt

I would love to see Matsushita Yuya and/or (preferably and XD) May'n!  ;D

rafaela

Quil

Quote from: Angelx624 on November 28, 2013, 06:25:57 AM
Oh, so THIS is where the thread's been hiding! No wonder there wasn't one in the "Ideas and Suggestions" forum. Ahaha.... xDD;;

Anyways, I would LOVE to finally see SuG come to Fanime!! Since they're finally back from their hiatus(or so they announced, anyway...) I figure it could finally be possible to get them?? Unless they've become too popular. But since we had LM.C, I figured there was a chance? ;w;

Some other suggestions of mine would be:

Piko
Gackt(shush a girl can dream)
Kamijo
Psychic Lover
AAA
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
LM.C
Yuya Matsushita
Nightmare
NEWS

So ya... those are all my suggestions for now. ^^;;

You got to see LM.C?!? I'm jealous. Did they play Yellow Beauty?

Back on topic, how crazy would it be if Sid played? I'd have nothing left to live for.

Angelx624

Quote from: Quil on February 15, 2014, 03:08:28 AM
Oh, so THIS is where the thread's been hiding! No wonder there wasn't one in the "Ideas and Suggestions" forum. Ahaha.... xDD;;

Anyways, I would LOVE to finally see SuG come to Fanime!! Since they're finally back from their hiatus(or so they announced, anyway...) I figure it could finally be possible to get them?? Unless they've become too popular. But since we had LM.C, I figured there was a chance? ;w;

Piko
Kamijo
Psychic Lover
AAA
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
LM.C
Yuya Matsushita
Nightmare
NEWS

Back on topic, how crazy would it be if Sid played? I'd have nothing left to live for.
Oh dear I cannot remember. o__o;; It was back in 2010 and I was still a new fan to them back then. ;w;" I think someone posted a setlist from it somewhere......
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

chifunii

Quote from: Angelx624 on February 20, 2014, 01:25:12 AM
Quote from: Quil on February 15, 2014, 03:08:28 AM

Piko
Kamijo
Psychic Lover
AAA
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
LM.C
Yuya Matsushita
Nightmare
NEWS

Oh dear I cannot remember. o__o;; It was back in 2010 and I was still a new fan to them back then. ;w;" I think someone posted a setlist from it somewhere......

Here it is:

SE No.9
1 GHOST † HEART
2 Space Wannabiez
-MC-
3 Bell the CAT
4 The Midnight Museum 4
5 DAYS
-MC-
6 CRAZY A GO GO
7 CHEMICAL KING-TWOON
8 METALLY
9 OH MY JULIET.
-MC-
10 Sentimental PIGgy Romance
11 EDO FUNK
12 Optimisland
-MC-
13 88
14 meteorion
-MC-
15 JOHN
16 It's a Wonderful Wonder World
17 PUNKY ❤ HEART
=Encore=
18 BOYS & GIRLS
19 ☆Rock the LM.C☆

I really like Yellow Beauty too, so I was a bit sad they didn't play it. It's not one of their main songs, though, so I understand why they didn't.

I was a bigger fan back then, and waited in line for a looong time to get up close. xD
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Angelx624

I really miss them. ;n; Hopefully someday they can come back.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

kaemis