Cosplayers Wanted (Santa Clara County)!

Started by Haruhi13, July 01, 2013, 06:27:14 PM

Haruhi13

Hopefully this is the right thread... > _ <

Hello, everyone! We're PeppermintMuse & Haruhi13, two girls from Santa Clara County, CA who are looking to expand our cosplay group, LiberTea & Crumpets. Possible group cosplays include Hetalia, Vocaloid, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, etc., and we are open to suggestions (additionally, all cosplays will be optional if you do not like one of the fandoms or costumes).

We're looking for cosplayers in the age range of 15-20 (we ourselves are 17), although we'll consider everything on a case-by-case basis.

We're mostly interested in skits, CMVs, and performing in Masquerades; we're also creating a Youtube channel for our videos.

We will be attending Fanimecon yearly (with the possibility of SacAnime/Anime Expo in the future). If you're interested, please email us at [email protected]

Thank you! :)

lanislori

I'm primarily a Vocaloid cosplayer (and am looking into doing an Emerald Version May cosplay), so I'd love to join in sometimes.

By the way, which Haruhi are you referring to, if at all.
I'm a Suzumiya fangirl, myself : )

Haruhi13

That's wonderful! :D I'll PM you~

And I do love Suzumiya, but I started using this name before discovering the anime. ^ ^"

palereyn

If you're still accepting, I'd be willing to join in. I'm turning 17 in a month. I'm sort of close to the San Jose area. (like 45min away). Um.... I currently have a black butler cosplay.... I'm making a Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles one and also a lolita cosplay. I'm going to be going to Famine every year, too... so, yeah....

Miss Sim-Mione

I'm definitely interested! I'm a 16 y/o girl in Santa Clara, and while I'm usually pretty busy, I'd love to join in when I can!

Kumoshi

I'm 18 years old and am from Santa Clara County (though I'm mostly in Berkeley during the school year). Not so skilled in cosplaying but I do go to Fanime every year, so if you're still looking for more cosplayers, please feel free to message me (: