Monty Oum gathering 2018

Started by Kite, July 19, 2013, 02:28:11 PM

Kite

Sigh, we've got a tie so far with both time and day. I need a tie breaker here.

Alex

I'll be attending as the Fall Maiden, but would only be able to attend at 11 on Saturday.

Saturnchan

Hello! Glad to see this one come back again this year! I came last year as Dead Fantasy Namine (the one with the wings & both keyblades because I apparently don't do anything halfway lol)

I actually have a Coco Adel cosplay I can bring this year as well for RWBY if I'm able to get there in time (I'm coming on Saturday due to a prior engagement on Friday evening out of town)... I'm torn on which one to bring if I'm able to make it...

If you haven't officially picked a time, the later the better on Saturday or any time Sunday would be great, but if it is Saturday morning I'll do my best to be there if traffic allows.

Hope to see you there!
Planned Cosplay for Fanime 2016

*Coco Adel - RWBY
*Raimu "Rhyme" Bito [The World Ends With You]
*Namine [Kingdom Hearts II - Monty Oum's "Dead Fantasy" version] - Maybe
*Alice - [Disney's Alice in Wonderland]

Angelx624

I vote for Namine, so that way I'm not the only Dead Fantasy cosplayer there!! ^^
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Tontonfox67

yeay! I was hoping there was going to be another Monty Oum gathering this year. I attended the one last year as a genderbent Blake and going to be Blake again this year and I'm hoping to see you all there <3

Angelx624

So, I saw that it got moved to Sunday.......

Sorry guys but I can't make it anymore, I'm doing a different cosplay on Sunday. -.- But have fun!!
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kite

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 02, 2016, 09:43:41 PM
So, I saw that it got moved to Sunday.......

Sorry guys but I can't make it anymore, I'm doing a different cosplay on Sunday. -.- But have fun!!

Its still on Saturday from 11 to 12. No worries.

Angelx624

On FB in the list it said Sunday. o__O And when I mentioned it, I was told that it was bumped to Sunday.........

Argh, confusion. ;_; Well, alright then.
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kite

Quote from: Angelx624 on May 03, 2016, 06:43:52 PM
On FB in the list it said Sunday. o__O And when I mentioned it, I was told that it was bumped to Sunday.........

Argh, confusion. ;_; Well, alright then.

Can you send me a link? I was pretty sure I haven't changed it yet.

Imperial

I skrewed up, but FIXED IT. ITS STILL RIGHT TIME.

Lowell P

I'll be attending the gathering as Emerald~

nix

RWBY characters. I'll be attending as Blake. My friends will also be Nora, Pyrrah, and Ozpin.  It's my first cosplay gathering and I am so excited!!  I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone.  :D

Angelx624

Ergh, I'm tempted to make Rinoa's weapon in Dead Fantasy(not Squall's, the other one) cause as of now, my Rinoa cosplay isn't exactly Dead Fantasy exclusive. :X So it'd be nice to have a Dead Fantasy-related thing to my cosplay. xDD

Idk, we shall see.......
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kell-chan

Bit of schedule shuffling, so at least part of my RWBY group will be able to make it after all. I'll be bringing Ozpin and have Qrow and Cinder with me.

Kite

Thank you everyone for coming to the gathering as it takes all of you to make it amazing.

Though I'm still new and still trying to refine the gathering process.

So if anyone would like to note things that could have used improvements I would be most appreciated so  Ican make things better next time.

Angelx624

Sorry to say I decided not to go last minute. ;_; I just wasn't up for running back and forth multiple times to switch cosplays for back to back gatherings.

If I was in a closer hotel I probly would've. :x
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Kell-chan

@Kite:

My group had a lovely time. It was a very nice turnout, and I'm glad I shifted my schedule to accommodate dropping by.

I don't think I have constructive criticism. You did everything right: started on time, kept each pose for an appropriate amount of time, kept things on track while handling a large number of people. I appreciated how you asked for photo suggestions before the gathering began.

All in all, my friends and I had a lot of fun. Thank you for hosting!

hiro4

does anyone have pics of the event? i forgot my camera >< i was one of the ren in the apron

Karasucos

My friend took a lot of pictures from the Gathering.  Here you go Everyone!  You can find her Facebook page as well! Give her a like too!    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1017868248303097.1073741883.358901657533096&type=3

hiro4

Quote from: Karasucos on June 12, 2016, 05:52:53 PM
My friend took a lot of pictures from the Gathering.  Here you go Everyone!  You can find her Facebook page as well! Give her a like too!    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1017868248303097.1073741883.358901657533096&type=3

thanks! XD