Monty Oum gathering 2018

Started by Kite, July 19, 2013, 02:28:11 PM

Kite

Quote from: Somebody on February 04, 2014, 07:49:54 PM
Whenever you get around to updating the page, you can take me off the gathering list. I won't be able to attend Fanime this year, but I hope you all have a great time!

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you can attend next year.

Kite

I wonder if there are going to be any final fantasy, kingdom hearts, Halo, or metroid coming.

If not, I should probably rename this 'RWBY gathering'. Well I guess there is some time before a final decision needs to be made.

Treesha

Quote from: Kite on February 19, 2014, 06:47:40 PM
I wonder if there are going to be any final fantasy, kingdom hearts, Halo, or metroid coming.

If not, I should probably rename this 'RWBY gathering'. Well I guess there is some time before a final decision needs to be made.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much just yet. I'd say by the end of March, if you don't have anybody interested in joining any other series, then this should probably just be renamed to the RWBY gathering.
Fanime '14:

RWBY -- Ruby Rose: 70%
MCAH -- Femme!Michael: ??

Kell-chan

Tentatively reporting for my group:

Ruby (TsukiKayla - coscom)
Yang (Clemetine -coscom)
Ozpin (me)

It will depend on the day/time, but we do have the costumes finished at this point. Hopefully we can make it!

Kite

Updated!

Just submitted my SR. Let's see what happens.

Kite

Any final fantasy or kingdom hearts characters out there?

Avairrianna

I wont be able to attend...I have Valve right before this and it's WAY too hard for me to change out of that cosplay.
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Treesha

I also won't be able to attend, SJSU is having their ceremony that morning and it ends at like 12 or 1 or something.

Good luck w/ the gathering thou!
Fanime '14:

RWBY -- Ruby Rose: 70%
MCAH -- Femme!Michael: ??

Admiral Donuts

Quote from: Kite on March 13, 2014, 08:42:29 PM

You might want to drop a link to this topic in the respective topics for those fandoms.

Kite

Avairrianna, Treesha - I'm sorry to hear. Perhaps next time if possible.

Admiral Donuts - Good idea and just posted.

Kite

A little over a month left and I need to decide whether this is staying as Monty Oum or changing to the RWBY gathering.

Any Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Halo, or Metroid out there?

mirzers

Quote from: Kite on April 13, 2014, 04:46:55 PM
A little over a month left and I need to decide whether this is staying as Monty Oum or changing to the RWBY gathering.

Any Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Halo, or Metroid out there?

You could always just turn it into a Rooster Teeth gathering so it includes RvB as well as RWBY. Monty has worked on both!

Killercookies

Quote from: Kite on March 13, 2014, 08:42:29 PM

I'm going as Tifa Lockhart! I'm doing the version of her all beaten up from dead fantasy episode 5. Please keep the gathering as a Monty oum!

Kite

ShockbladeZed

just saying, monty oum is at fanime.
14' - Shockblade Zed
15' - ODST from Halo 3 ODST
Soon - Rx-93 Nu Gundam [Hiatus]
Soon - Dark AetherWing genderbend Kayle [Hiatus]

FutureJaneCrocker

I've left Monty a message on the RT site inviting him to both this meetup and the RT one which I'm running, writing him a tweet right now. Hopefully he can make it!

Kell-chan

We made it onto Reddit thanks to user AnikoKinoshi. Here's a link to the albums: http://anikokinoshi.imgur.com/

Kite

MEGAster

I've decided to change it, I'm going as Lie Ren or another RWBY character. R.I.P Monty Oum :(
Cosplays done:
Ciel Phantomhive (first Cosplay ever!!!)- Causal Ver.

Possible Fanime 2015 Lineups (Nothing done! LOL)
Lie Ren-RWBY

tiz

as for 2015 gathering, i'll be going as weiss! (volume 2 outfit) i'll have a blake and ruby with me too! (they're also gonna be in volume 2 outfits!) :0
fanime 2016 plans
umi sonoda (fairy)
kotori minami (victorian)
rin hoshizora (cyber)
rin hoshizora (marine)