San Jose / Bay Area Cosplayers

Started by Animepleasurexo, October 12, 2013, 03:36:54 PM

Animepleasurexo

Hi everyone! I was just curious to see if there were any San Jose / Bay Area cosplayers to maybe start up a cosplay group?
My friends and I have put together small cosplay groups, but nothing big.
So, if you'd be interested, just let me know.

Cosplays we've done or plan on doing ~

-Angel Beats
- Shingeki no Kyojin
- Mirai Nikki
- Black Butler
- Soul Eater
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Sekirei
- Dangan Ronpa
- Lolita Wear

And the list just goes on forever. But, yes, let me know if you'd be interested!!

SkylerKarashi

this definitely interests me. :3 ive got one black butler cosplay, and im almost done with one soul eater, but the others i have are:
-pokemon (three different cosplays)
-the legend of zelda
-black butler (as i said already)
-soul eater (getting ready to finish the second one, but the first one is just a fem version)
-vocaloid
-naruto
-fruits basket

hmmmm, im sure there are more, but i cant really think right now. XD
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)

renalcul

Well i know there's already the South Bay Prop Makers group, chances are you'd end up seeing overlap.

Lucifargundam

I'm still open if anyone wants to hit me up...

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

palereyn

If this still applies, I'd be willing to. I have a costume for Black Butler and I'm currently working of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I'm also sewing a lolita costume.

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: palereyn on November 28, 2014, 02:50:59 PM
If this still applies, I'd be willing to. I have a costume for Black Butler and I'm currently working of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I'm also sewing a lolita costume.
What's your black butler cosplay? I'm always up for a hang out/cosplay day. XD

palereyn

I have a Ciel cosplay. One of my friends has Alois, too. That sounds like a lot of fun!

Kumoshi

I'd be interested if other Bay Area folks want to form a group, especially since I've wanted to do partner or group cosplays for quite a long time. I'm generally either in Berkeley or Milpitas throughout the year, but can make trips to other cities.

SkylerKarashi

Quote from: Kumoshi on May 18, 2015, 12:34:52 AM
I'd be interested if other Bay Area folks want to form a group, especially since I've wanted to do partner or group cosplays for quite a long time. I'm generally either in Berkeley or Milpitas throughout the year, but can make trips to other cities.
XD I've moved to Gustine since this thread was started, but I'm still always up for hanging out whenever. :3 and can make it to other cities as well. XD

airwickkim

Oh I'm from San Jose and I'm interested! I've just started getting into cons/cosplaying so I'm a noob though haha
Maybe we can all meet up :D

ZanyAnee99

-_-chuckles-_-

Hello, hope i get to see this group of cosplay. Im not a cosplayer myself. But i admire the work and dedication people put towards it.  Hope to get a lot of pics. First year going to Fanime.