Live For Cosplay! THE iDOLM@STER 2014 gathering

Started by pinkirlia, December 01, 2013, 05:32:47 PM

pinkirlia

This is a gathering for fans of the iDOLM@STER franchise of games, anime, trading cards, manga, drama CDs, and more. All versions are welcome and diversity is encouraged. Whether you want to be a Xenoglossia Idol Master or a Cinderella Girl, join in the iM@S love! Please state which character you plan to cosplay as, which version of the series you are representing, and which outfit you will wear.

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day:Saturday
Time:3:00
MP/L:G2(map)

1st Vision
pinkirlia (me)~ Iori Minase (Summer Days School)

Photography Order:
Group Shot
765 idols
961 idols (Project Fairy and Project Jupiter)
Staff
Characters by Game
Individual Characters (based on availability)
Group Shot
Requests

Michi

I would be interested in bringing out a Haruka costume for this if more people were interested! I'd love to see a gathering happen. :)
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

pinkirlia

Quote from: Michi on May 09, 2014, 05:00:29 PM
I would be interested in bringing out a Haruka costume for this if more people were interested! I'd love to see a gathering happen. :)

Kie and Cha said they would make an appearance. CloverClubb is bringing either Anzu or Takane and my gal pal Kelsey is either bringing out Princess Melody Iori or My Dear Vampire Miki or Iori. I have a firm maybe from a separate Iori too. Which Haruka were you planning to bring?

Michi

I was gonna do Forever Star, but my Saturday is all filled up now! I'll try to remember to come take photos though~
~ don't dream it, be it ~

Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr

pinkirlia

Quote from: Michi on May 21, 2014, 12:25:01 AM
I was gonna do Forever Star, but my Saturday is all filled up now! I'll try to remember to come take photos though~

Alright. Thanks anyway. I'm doing another one next year in celebration of iM@S' 10th anniversary so hopefully you can come for that one.