Danganronpa Gathering 2014

Started by togamkunai, January 24, 2014, 06:01:50 PM

undeath

I might be attending as Fukawa!

angiekurashiki

hi! i will be attending fanime + cosplaying as chiaki nanami! suuuper excited to get to meet all of you! :^)
tumblr @ yournamewasangie
twitter @ oceanblogging
fanime '14: ayano tateyama, noire (fe13), minako arisato (p3), chiaki nanami.

MayonakaBaka

I'll be going as Byakuya Togami(dr)! Also, this is going to be my first time cosplaying and i'm really excited!

Atikal

I may go as Monokuma.... but no guarantees....

LolliesSammy

If i'll be able to make it this year I shall be coming as Monokuma!
Have a happy Fanime everyone!
Lineup;
uh WORKING ON IT
mami tomoe [ confirmed ]
tba
tba

memichi

Gonna try to go as Sakura Oogami and my friend may come as Aoi Asahina! Hahaha :D

togamkunai

The list has been updated. We're really getting a decent-sized group going here now with a nice variety of characters!
fanime 2014: togami byakuya, owari akane, yamada hifumi, shannon, mankanshoku mako

Animepleasurexo

Ah, hello. I'll be attending as Touko Fukawa (possibly Genocider Syo).

This sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to meet everyone and take pictures.

Thank you!

Eggy Mcgee

Hi! I'll be going as Chiaki Nanami and I will be accompanied by Animepleasurexo! I can't to see everyone there!

AiKii

If possible, I may attend as a humanized version of Monokuma. No guarantees, but I hope I can!
Potential Cosplay Line-Up for Fanime 2017:

Love Hime (Kotori) - Yowamushi Pedal (Saturday/Sunday)
Miko Mido - La Blue Girl (Friday)

Averagesizedsquid

I might be able to make it as Mahiru Koizumi, can't wait!

tsukitea

change of plans, i'll be attending as mahiru koizumi! (i'm w/ vodka, we're a package deal)

takaomi47

changing up my plans ill def be ibuki mioda for the gathering!

Lady Tanuki

I definitely plan on going as Celestia!  Of all the Danganronpa characters, she's the one I identify with the most.This will be my first time ever cosplaying, so this should be interesting...
At Fanime 2016 I will be cosplaying as:

Friday: Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
Saturday: Purrloin (Pokemon)
Sunday: Hilda (LoZ: A Link Between Worlds)
Monday: Lucca (Chrono Trigger)

togamkunai

The list is now up to date! I can't believe the gathering is next week already... I hope to see you all there!
fanime 2014: togami byakuya, owari akane, yamada hifumi, shannon, mankanshoku mako

HarryHadouken

hakurei

I'll be showing up as Celes instead since I started too late on my other costumes lol... Hopefully her alt. dress from the Celes's Dream CG but we'll see how that turns out.
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Chibo

Update: I will be going as Celestia as I didn't finish Junko. My sister will also come to the gathering but I don't exactly wanna say who yet ;) It's a character from the first game but the outfit is from Zero, so categorize it as you see fit.

Lady Tanuki

Starting on Celestia because you didn't finish other costumes?  Hmm, that's strange... I would've thought Celestia would be the one of the most difficult characters to cosplay, because of her hair.  Most everyone else is quite simple by comparison (besides maybe Monokuma himself, and Sakura of course)... or at least compared to the Danganronpa 1 characters anyway... can't say anything about the Super Danganronpa 2 characters because I'm not familiar with that game at all.  (But I'm likely never going to play it, so I probably wouldn't mind the spoilers.)

(Then again, I'm only saying this after having spent like twenty hours on four consecutive days making the pigtails myself, probably because I'm new to cosplaying and all...)

But yes, I'm looking forward to this gathering!  Though, I guess while I'm at the convention (and this should apply to all other Celestias too, besides maybe the dream one), I should be especially wary of fire trucks while walking around outside.
At Fanime 2016 I will be cosplaying as:

Friday: Suigintou (Rozen Maiden)
Saturday: Purrloin (Pokemon)
Sunday: Hilda (LoZ: A Link Between Worlds)
Monday: Lucca (Chrono Trigger)

togamkunai

Everyone has different priorities, so let's not judge what they did or didn't get done in the time available!