Danganronpa Gathering 2014

Started by togamkunai, January 24, 2014, 06:01:50 PM

togamkunai

Hello! I'm Reina (togamkunai @ tumblr), and I plan on running the Danganronpa gathering this year at Fanime! This is my first time running a gathering, but I've attended plenty in the past, and my friend Qnng (hakurei/fattogami @ tumblr) has agreed to come co-host, so there should be no problem getting everything organized and running smoothly. I'm hoping that with everyone's help, we can have a fun and memorable gathering!

As a warning, there will be endgame spoilers at this gathering. We'll give a warning beforehand and word things as vaguely as possible (for example, "Danganronpa survivors" or "Chapter 2 victim and culprit" rather than character names) that way you can look away if you aren't finished! It goes without saying, but if you are aware of spoilers, please be courteous to those who aren't and don't spoil someone on purpose!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday
Time: 10:30 AM
Location: G2: Tiered Platform (1st floor lobby by East stairs)

Attendees:
Total estimated:
(?) = unsure, (*) = accompanying user

Danganronpa

• Naegi Makoto - nateb39007, Leutheria
  • Maizono Sayaka - CherryGeri
  • Togami Byakuya - aonokitsune
  • Fujisaki Chihiro -
  • Fukawa Touko - Inai, Saikoprince, undeath, Animepleasurexo
  • Celestia Ludenberg - Kris10chan(*), Chibo, Torai(*?), Lady Tanuki, hakurei
  • Ishimaru Kiyotaka - Torai(*?)
  • Junko Enoshima -
  • Oogami Sakura - memichi
  • Asahina Aoi - memichi(*)
  • Monokuma - Krye(*?), Atikal(?), LolliesSammy, AiKii, HarryHadouken

Super Danganronpa 2

• Hajime Hinata - robotkun
  • Nanami Chiaki - Torai(*), angiekurashiki, Eggy Mcgee
  • Togami Byakuya - togamkunai
  • Mioda Ibuki - takaomi47
  • Tsumiki Mikan - Dathamster
  • Saionji Hiyoko - vodka
  • Tanaka Gundam - Yukari Kaiba
  • Sonia Nevermind - Yukari Kaiba(*)
  • Koizumi Mahiru - Averagesizedsquid, seresutia
  • Monomi - Torai, Krye(?)

Danganronpa IF/Zero/Kirigiri/Zetsubou Shoujo

• Naegi Komaru - seresutia(?)
  • Mystery Character - Chibo(*)

Tentative Photography Order:

• Group Shot
  • Danganronpa Group Shot
  • Danganronpa Individual Characters
  • Danganronpa Pairings/Groups
  • Super Danganronpa 2 Group Shot
  • Super Danganronpa 2 Individual Characters
  • Super Danganronpa 2 Pairings/Groups
  • Spinoffs (as needed)
  • Requests
  • Final Group Shot
This is subject to change, and suggestions for pairings/groups are welcome! To keep the length of the gathering reasonable (there are a lot of characters and pairings!) and to prevent awkward situations, we'll try to stick to only popular/frequently-requested pairings and groups for each respective section. If you have an obscure pairing that you want pictures of, though, feel free to speak to the cosplayers you need on an individual basis, and if everyone agrees, we can do it at the end if we have time!
fanime 2014: togami byakuya, owari akane, yamada hifumi, shannon, mankanshoku mako

CherryGeri

i've been staring at this thread every time i come check the forums for something else SO i might as well post in it finally hahaha;;

anyway yeah, i'll be cosplaying Maizono Sayaka at Fanime and would love to be part of this gathering :3
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

takaomi47

I'll be going as either Chihiro Fujisaki or Ibuki Mioda!

This sounds like lots of fun, I can't wait!

nateb39007

Possible Fanime 2014 cosplays:
Onoda Sakamichi (Yowapedal)
Kuroko Tetsuya (KnB)
Akihito Kanbara (KnK)
Ken Amada (P3)
Makoto Naegi (DR)
N (Pokemon B&W)
Armin Arlert (AoT)

Inai

I'm probably going as Touko Fukawa / her other half (I'm trying not to spoil things for those who haven't played). I'll hopefully have a tongue with me.

togamkunai

Thank you for your interest, everyone! The list has been updated!
fanime 2014: togami byakuya, owari akane, yamada hifumi, shannon, mankanshoku mako

hakurei

Hi everyone! Co-host here, I'll either be cosplaying as Ibuki Mioda or Naegi Komaru. See you all at the gathering!!
tumblr | facebook
kiryuuin satsuki / wadanohara

Dathamster

Sounds awesome! Hopefully I can make it as Tsumiki <3
Plans for fanime 2014
Sat- Tsumiki Mikan, Ren (DMMD)
Sun- Sasha Blouse, 3am Jade at the starlight ball

Kris10chan

My sister is going as Celes! I haven't decided who I'll go as yet
2015 Planned Cosplays:

Asseylum (A.Z)
Dlanor (Umineko)
Hinata (Haikyuu!!)
akuma!Homura (PMMM)
Chaika (HnC)
Kotori (Love Live!)

vodka

i'll be there as hiyoko saionji, in her kimono or her school outfit! (the school outfit fits under the kimono, actually, so maybe both.)
Fanime 2014: Hiyoko Saionji [SDR2], Nagisa Momoe [PMMM:R], BMO [AT]

tsukitea

i'll be there as komaru naegi or chiaki nanami!

Leutheria

So long as the gathering is after Friday I will be attending as Makoto Naegi uwu

Chibo

I would like to join! I'll either be Celestia Ludenberg or Junko Enoshima, higher chances I will be going as Celestia though.

Torai

My little group plans to attend this~ owo

I'm going to be Monomi (crosses fingers my *~*humanized*~* design works out) and my friend is going to be Nanami! We have a tentative Celes and Ishimaru who may or may not be joining us... Here's to hoping they do~

togamkunai

The list has been updated with everyone's name and groups, so please look it over and make sure I got everything right! I'm glad that there's been so much interest so far, so it looks like this should be a fun gathering!

CYL Cosplay

I'm not sure yet, but I will go as Monomi and my friend will be Monokuma!
Facebook

Fanime 2019 Line-Up
Friday - KDA Eve (LoL)
Saturday - Mash 2nd Ascension (FGO)
Sunday - ???

Yukari Kaiba

depending on the time of the gathering I'll be showing up as Gundam, hopefully with my friend as Sonia :)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

robotkun

Hello! I hope to join as Hajime Hinata! Hope to see you all there!

togamkunai

Hello everyone! We have our official time and day! The gathering will be on Sunday at 10:30AM, in the G2 area which is the tiered platform on the left side of the first floor lobby. I know it's a little early, but I hope everyone can make it!

Also, I need help coming up with a list of groups/pairings to call up for the gathering! If anyone has any suggestions for groups/pairings that they would like to see done, please either message me here or on tumblr. In the interest of time, we won't be able to do every single group/pairing so I'm going to stick to the most popular ones, but if I get enough suggestions for other ones I'll add them to the list! I'm also not entirely sure what all the popular pairings are, so it's probably best to suggest them anyway, just to be on the safe side.

Finally, the list has been updated with everyone who's commented this far! I hope to see you all at Fanime!

Saikoprince

Hueh hueh hueh~ I'll be going as You know whom and Touko Fukawa. :)
I will most likely be there! Can't wait to see you all.
Fanime 2022 Cosplay List
Doma "Upper Moon Two" [Kimetsu no Yaiba][Demon Slayer]
Misaka 10046 "nurse form" [Toaru]
Shinjuku Jalter [Fate Series]
Pokemon Wielder Volo [Legends Arceus][Pokemon]