Would anyone like to celebrate my birthday with me?

Started by mookiebear, February 02, 2014, 02:26:56 PM

echoshadow

Cool, I guess we can do something Thursday late night, hopefully some time before the restaurants close. Hopefully everyone should get their badge by 9-10pm.

Differently do some dance lessons and go to the B&W ball. The first 2 years I didn't set foot at the B&W because I didn't know what the deal was. Oh how I regret it now. 

Underage? The only stuff that had an age limit was.......... Oh....... I see ;)
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

mookiebear

Quote from: echoshadow on February 07, 2014, 06:29:24 PM
Cool, I guess we can do something Thursday late night, hopefully some time before the restaurants close. Hopefully everyone should get their badge by 9-10pm.

Differently do some dance lessons and go to the B&W ball. The first 2 years I didn't set foot at the B&W because I didn't know what the deal was. Oh how I regret it now. 

Underage? The only stuff that had an age limit was.......... Oh....... I see ;)

I want to check out all of Fanime's events :).

And haha what, speed dating? We're single and wanted to meet people... Except she was 17 at the time >:(
]

ash

We can't make it on tursday. :( we'll be selling in the swapmeet

Lucifargundam

If I may make a suggestion, you can have a bunch of people go eat at Pizza My Heart, since it's just down the street. I think its soda machine is pretty neat- it's one of those touch-screens that have a bunch of options aside of the normal sodas...

Where did you guys plan on having a picnic? 'cuz the only place I can think of is the park.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

mookiebear

Quote from: Lucifargundam on February 08, 2014, 12:49:57 PM
If I may make a suggestion, you can have a bunch of people go eat at Pizza My Heart, since it's just down the street. I think its soda machine is pretty neat- it's one of those touch-screens that have a bunch of options aside of the normal sodas...

Where did you guys plan on having a picnic? 'cuz the only place I can think of is the park.

Pizza My Heart sounds yummy. And yeah, probably in the park xD
]

Ko-tan

This sounds like alot of fun! i usually attend fanime solo (no one knows I cosplay) and would love to make some new friends :)

mookiebear

Quote from: Ko-tan on February 08, 2014, 06:14:30 PM
This sounds like alot of fun! i usually attend fanime solo (no one knows I cosplay) and would love to make some new friends :)
Well you are free to hang out with me and Maya and everyone else! Me and my best friend are super nice people.
]

ash

Pizza my heart sounds like a good idea. So would we get it to go and picnic somewhere else

Sivartius

This will be my second Fanime as well.  I would be delighted to join you.  I'm also a bit of a homebody, at least when I'm not 'acting'.  I spent a lot of last year reading, at least when there weren't any panels.  I'm going to be cosplaying either Hayate (Hayate the Combat Butler), America (Hetalia), or Han Jee-Han (The Gamer).  I haven't decided which to do which days.
I'm not actually crazy, but I'm not conventionally sane.

mookiebear

Quote from: Sivartius on February 09, 2014, 03:27:50 PM
This will be my second Fanime as well.  I would be delighted to join you.  I'm also a bit of a homebody, at least when I'm not 'acting'.  I spent a lot of last year reading, at least when there weren't any panels.  I'm going to be cosplaying either Hayate (Hayate the Combat Butler), America (Hetalia), or Han Jee-Han (The Gamer).  I haven't decided which to do which days.

Awesome! You'll see us as Cheshire Cat & Alice from Madness Returns. Except I'll have black hair and not red.
]

echoshadow

It would be awesome if both you can join us Ko-ton and Sivartius. The more the better. And we can always hang out during the con.

If are planing order to go, there are better pizza places than piazza my heart. But we don't have to worry about that any time soon.

@mookiebear, ah! Totally thinking of some other event. Yeah speed dating is hard to get in to, I've been trying for the last 4 yeas but it fills up fast, well at lest for the males. They can always use more females.

mookiebear

Quote from: echoshadow on February 10, 2014, 09:27:45 PM
It would be awesome if both you can join us Ko-ton and Sivartius. The more the better. And we can always hang out during the con.

If are planing order to go, there are better pizza places than piazza my heart. But we don't have to worry about that any time soon.

@mookiebear, ah! Totally thinking of some other event. Yeah speed dating is hard to get in to, I've been trying for the last 4 yeas but it fills up fast, well at lest for the males. They can always use more females.

I'm just excited to be able to meet you all hopefully at fanime. I thought of doing charms for you guys as a gift. Just need to know of what if anyone would like them. Just can't do characters atm lol. So far I've made pokeballs, pokemon, teapots, etc.

]

echoshadow

I think it should be the other way around, lol. But you don't have to go our of your way to do something for us, but if you want too, that would be cool too.

ash

Ya we should make/get u gifts hahaha not the other way around.

Ps. (Cough) Pokemon charm (cough) jk hahahahaha

mookiebear

Quote from: ash on February 11, 2014, 11:01:59 AM
Ya we should make/get u gifts hahaha not the other way around.

Ps. (Cough) Pokemon charm (cough) jk hahahahaha
What if we both did it? ;) and of we're talking pokemon, I'm a sucker for him. I've loved him since movie 2000.
]

ash

We r doing a pokemon cosplay group this year at fanime hahaha

mookiebear

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting. I haven't been feeling too good and I'm trying to get my orders done. :p
]

ash

echoshadow

No worries there is plenty of time for planing. Hope everyone feeling better, seems like everyone is getting hit by this cold bug. All of my co workers, and my family got it. I'm just getting over it myself.

mookiebear

Quote from: echoshadow on February 20, 2014, 06:07:29 PM
No worries there is plenty of time for planing. Hope everyone feeling better, seems like everyone is getting hit by this cold bug. All of my co workers, and my family got it. I'm just getting over it myself.
I more or less felt awful because my ex friend whom is about 5 years older was bullying me. So I felt really stressed and anxiety ridden. But it's ok now, I just ignore it with my crafts. I got my first official Etsy order yesterday :)
]