Would anyone like to celebrate my birthday with me?

Started by mookiebear, February 02, 2014, 02:26:56 PM

ash

Hey does it cost anything to sell stuff on etsy. I wanted to put some stuff up but didn't know if u had to pay or something

coolasplastic

Hey I will celebrate with you! There should definitely be a thing for all the people who have birthdays near or during Fanime.
Friendship is the best thing ever!

midnightkumiko

Hell yes :) Would love to celebrate with you.
I'm a fanime first timer, hoping to hang with some people during the thing cuz I'm going alone ;A;

mookiebear

Quote from: midnightkumiko on March 06, 2014, 07:42:42 PM
Hell yes :) Would love to celebrate with you.
I'm a fanime first timer, hoping to hang with some people during the thing cuz I'm going alone ;A;
Well you can for sure hang out with us!! It's our 2nd time, so we're still noobies. Where have we officially made as our meeting spot guys?
]

echoshadow

Awesome more people, that's great.
@mindnightkumkio are you coming for the weekend or all 4 days?

As for the meet up location..? Good question. I haven't given it much though. I'll have to look at the new convention map. There's a few new things now.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

starrdylan

I'd be game I as well as a friend, and hopefully my brother will be at famine to celebrate our birthdays.

starrdylan

Can I  also celebrate with you?  this will be my first famine? As well as well as my birthday month and my friends that my come down with me,  if so is their anything that I can do to make your b'day awesome?

toraraven

Can I join up? I'm also interested in meeting people and not being so introverted. Also this is my first anime and I'm going alone so it really would be nice to hang with people!

I'll be cosplaying Red Queen from Alice too! I hope I run into you in costume! Depending on when/what we're doing I might change out of it by then however...

echoshadow

Sure the more the better.

As for the location, how about the Hilton 2nd floor where they have those sofas to the side of the elevators. Seems like a good spot?

mookiebear

Hey everyone, sorry for not replying. I look forward to hanging out with you all.
:)
]

echoshadow

No worries. We all been busy.

Less than 5 more weeks I guess we can get the ball rolling faster. I still need to buy stuff for Fanime.

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

echoshadow

Yep, that's the plan. 

It's also for people that are new to the con or just want to meet new friends and hang out for a bit.

Alix777

My brother and I will celebrate with you.  My brother's birthday also follows on the Fanime weekend, he'll be turning 18.

EJAY420

That sounds like fun!! Eating pizza whike cosplaying!!  Just not pizza my heart, pizza no bueno.
Most Impressive.

mookiebear

I am SO psyched for Fanime haha!! 20th anniversary for Fanime and my 20th birthday :P. What's the odds, also can't wait to cosplay as Cheshire Cat... If anyone wants to get to know me more as a friend before we all meet up, please throw me a PM. :D
]

echoshadow

Woh. Lots of brith days that week. Hope you can make it.

Yeah, pizza my heart is ok, but there are better ones out there. I can order delivery from other places if that's what everyone can agree.

I'll send you a pm later tonight with my FB. 

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

starrdylan