Would anyone like to celebrate my birthday with me?

Started by mookiebear, February 02, 2014, 02:26:56 PM

echoshadow

Alright. Like I posted in the FB event link,
I want to get a head count on who can make it. That would give me an idea how many pizzas we need. Hope too meet you guys soon.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

sharky321

hi

can i join ? 

this is going to be my first time at fanimeCon and i dont really want to be alone :( , it will be great if i can meet and make new friends :P

echoshadow

Yes, of corse.  Make sure to add your self to the FB event link a few posts back.

echoshadow

What kinds of toppings do you guys like? I'm estimating about 4 pizzas should be enough. Should we go for,
1. Pepperoni
2. Classic combination
3. Cheese
4. Speciality (Hawaiian, veggie, BBQ chicken, etc)

Would that please everyone?

Ah, I forgot to mention from where.
I plan to order from Pizza Jack's, but if the majority wants from some where else that's fine too.

egrrr

hello all, am i late to register for the party?  if not then count me in =]

mookiebear

Quote from: egrrr on May 17, 2014, 08:52:21 PM
hello all, am i late to register for the party?  if not then count me in =]
You are not! Just come on and enter this event on FB if you can!
https://www.facebook.com/events/444318992379833
]

EJAY420

Is this "gathering" still taking place in someones room or at a public spot?! :-)
Most Impressive.

ash

Quote from: EJAY420 on May 19, 2014, 02:08:16 PM
Is this "gathering" still taking place in someones room or at a public spot?! :-)

In public. We're gonna meet up in the hiltons lobby

Ko-tan

Hi there,

I do not have a Facebook, but still wanted to join you b-day party!

echoshadow

The more the better.

Just a few things I wanted to add. If everyone can chip in $2 for the remainder of the pizza cost we'll be covered.

Also since the schedule is not out yet, but from the looks of things 2:00 is fine by me. Once the schedule comes out we may need to tweak the time a bit. But hopefully not that much, if any.

Lifeitself

if i'm there on friday, im down to go. the more the merrier! hope to see y'all there!

guyver20

I know I'm jumping onto this train late, but is there a meet and greet going on sometime Thursday?

Haiderp

I'm in the same boat as the few posters above me, late to the party but would like to come! I don't have a facebook so I can't sign up for it. I also wouldn't mind pitching in for the pizza. Either way a Happy birthday to you op!

echoshadow

Now that the schedule is up how does 2:00 work for everyone?

2:00 works for me, but I think 1:00 would be better.
It sucks we have only hours to plan the time, but either way 2:00 can work for me.

Just want to hear some opinions.

AbsolutelyCursed

It's been a long time since I last logged in but if there's room for one more I would like to come. Already celebrated two birthdays this month, lets make it three. I'm also willing to chip in some money for pizza and 2 o'clock works for me

mookiebear

Quote from: AbsolutelyCursed on May 22, 2014, 12:18:37 AM
It's been a long time since I last logged in but if there's room for one more I would like to come. Already celebrated two birthdays this month, lets make it three. I'm also willing to chip in some money for pizza and 2 o'clock works for me
Always room for more people! Just look for me as Cheshire Cat lol, I'm the birthday girl. xD
]

echoshadow

The place that I was going order the pizza from does not deliver.  So, that leaves us with the traditional pizza delivery stores, Domino's, Pizza Hut, and Round Table.

Round table is pricy but if you guys want it I'll have to get one topping pizzas. 

What do you guys want?

Edit.. I forgot about Mountain Mikes pizza, so that's where I'll be ordering from. Its a lot better than the other chain stores.