Gamzee's Game Cafe: Homestuck Ask Pane(ACCEPTED)l for 2014 and 18+(ACCEPTED!)

Started by Hakoshi, February 04, 2014, 01:03:12 AM

thrdplanet

Fanime 2014 Cosplay Lineup:
Levy Mcgarden (fairy Tail) | America (Hetalia) - Lauren Mallard (WTNV) | Levy McGarden (fairy tail) - Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck) | Punk!Crockertier Jane (homestuck)

kit rose

Hi, I just wanna make sure my auditions have gotten to your email. Could you please let me know if you received them? I signed the email as Simba.
@sugarespecter

Fanime 2019: TBD

Acey Arisen

Quote from: simbaserket on May 04, 2014, 12:39:12 PM
Hi, I just wanna make sure my auditions have gotten to your email. Could you please let me know if you received them? I signed the email as Simba.
Same here. I remember last year those who didn't get in got an email saying they weren't accepted, but I haven't received anything either way, so I'm kind of in limbo here.
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

octoberesque

As I post every year, please be patient while the organizers organize and we wait to see who got in and who is going to have a second audition, etc., etc.

They are in school and very busy, and while the panel is (I'm sure) A priority, it is not their ONLY priority. :)

draxLfly2

ghoulpixel

kal | they/them | cosplayer ♥ | (´・ω・`)
--
Fanime 2024 Lineup:
Friday - Priestess (IDV)
Saturday - Astarion (BG3)
Sunday - Gravekeeper (IDV) | Astarion (BG3) for B&W Ball
Monday - TBD