Confirmation email?

Started by Acey Arisen, February 04, 2014, 05:39:26 PM

Kahluah

Quote from: LieutenantLame on March 03, 2014, 05:24:44 PM
Quote from: DangerHeart on March 01, 2014, 11:12:11 AM
Quote from: Kahluah on March 01, 2014, 12:58:22 AM
its been over 24 hours, I guess if I don't get a response by the time I wake up (10-12 hours from now) I should resend the email :T

A few people above have said using Chrome instead of Firefox you can resend the confirmation email. I just tried that and the email with sent in under a minute. Try doing that if you still haven't ahold of anyone and haven't gotten your confirmation yet.

I ended up just calling the number at the bottom of the page. So when all else fails there is always that.

I'm using chrome and for some reason it won't let me resend my confirmation. Clicking on "Resend Confirmation" just refreshes the page. I've tried Firefox and even opera but it's still wouldn't work :-(

Ninisivin

Well for me, I emailed the assistance team asking for a resend confirmation letter and they had replied swiftly. And they had stated they did send me it. It's been over 24 hours and I have been constantly checking all my boxes for it. But still no luck.
I do have my have my registration confirmation record that has the banner on top with my record #, fee, and all that good stuff.

It would help if someone would clarify whether or not I am suppose to be expecting something else from them in order to pick up my badge. And if so, what is the letter suppose to look like?

Thanks,

SOawesomeness

So basically all that the confirmation e-mail does is confirm that you have paid. FanimeCon will be sending EVERYONE who has paid an e-postcard e-mail with a code that allows you to check in. You do not need the confirmation e-mail of payment- you will need the e-postcard email we send in May. However, if something does go wrong with your account, we will need a copy of the confirmation e-mail.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Acey Arisen

Any idea if the e-postcards have been sent?
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

thepsynergist

Quote from: Acey Arisen on May 09, 2014, 02:30:08 PM

This better not be another fiasco...

I've yet to receive mine, and with 2 weeks to go until Fanime, this does wonders for my stress levels.

EJAY420

How come u guys dont call  the fanime registration phone number and get it over with it? Call and ask.
Most Impressive.

Acey Arisen

I was simply asking if the emails had been sent. No need to get upset, EJAY.

Plus, I get terribly anxious on the phone.
My Tumblr
Planned 2016 cosplays: Amethyst (SU), God Tier Roxy (HS), Summer (Rick And Morty), Ebony Dark'Ness Dementia Raven Way (My Immortal)

phr34kish

Quote from: Acey Arisen on May 09, 2014, 02:30:08 PM

Probably not until after the 13th since they're allowing individuals to merge their accounts into groups. That has to happen first.

Acey Arisen

Ahh, alright. :) Thanks!
My Tumblr

DangerHeart

Quote from: SOawesomeness on April 10, 2014, 09:32:26 AM
So basically all that the confirmation e-mail does is confirm that you have paid. FanimeCon will be sending EVERYONE who has paid an e-postcard e-mail with a code that allows you to check in. You do not need the confirmation e-mail of payment- you will need the e-postcard email we send in May. However, if something does go wrong with your account, we will need a copy of the confirmation e-mail.

In the case of group registration, will it be one email sent to the group leader with everyone's information like in previous years? Or individual emails sent to each member that the group leader would have to collect?

SOawesomeness

Quote from: DangerHeart on May 10, 2014, 10:20:51 AM

In the case of group registration, will it be one email sent to the group leader with everyone's information like in previous years? Or individual emails sent to each member that the group leader would have to collect?
I'm not 100% sure about what you're asking but the group leader will be the one getting the e-mail with the group roster and check-in code.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

DangerHeart

Quote from: SOawesomeness on May 10, 2014, 03:15:22 PM
Quote from: DangerHeart on May 10, 2014, 10:20:51 AM

I'm not 100% sure about what you're asking but the group leader will be the one getting the e-mail with the group roster and check-in code.

Yes that's what I was asking  ;D Sorry if my wording was messed up.