Looking for attendees that have interesting games for Console Gaming!

Started by OniCourseMusha, February 18, 2014, 10:04:41 PM

OniCourseMusha

Hi!  This is Craig from Console Gaming staff!  I'm doing a brand new event for FanimeCon's Console Gaming called Demo Dojo Showcase!  It's an event during a con where we showcase a lots of different games within 3 hours and anyone are welcome to try them out.  Right now I'm looking for attendees who has very interesting game to show off!  I'm looking for something wacky like "Muscle March"!  Very obscure like "Slap Happy Rhythm Buster"!  It also can be awful like "Shaq Fu"!  We would love to see other attendee's diverse game taste and share it with many people as possible!  This is the best chance for you to actually "use your own game and console"  for the event.  If you like to join, at least post 2 games at this thread that you "physically own" that you like to showcase and I'll ask for your info by PM.

Q&A

How long can I show each of my game?
For now we will only be showcasing 30 minutes each.

Are there any restriction on what games we're aloud to bring?
Yes for legal reason.  If you don't carry a physical copy or any burned copy games.  We will deny you.  No emulators, Simulator games, Stepmania, Mugen, etc.

Are their a genre we can't submit to showcase?
As much as I like to put as much game as possible.  There's a limit.  I also shouldn't suggest having RPG games as part of your submission here because it takes a long time to go through the game and doesn't involve or interact other players.

How appropriate the game has to be?
And the game has to be no more than M rated.  No adult rated nor Hentai games.  Depending on the game might be used at a later night slot.

Are you going to be watching over my game and console?
We will watch over your game and console. But please be present at your station at all times unless you need to have someone from staff watch over your stuff for couple minutes (like restroom break).  However you are fully responsible for what happens to your game, controller, and console during the showcase (For example if it's gets damaged, lost, or stolen).   We might also have you sign a waiver before showcasing your game.

If my game is approved, do I still need a badge to get in the Gaming Hall?
Yes.  You still need a badge to participate.

If I just want to stop by and try out other people's game?  What day is it on?  What time does it start?
It actually happens every day.  But for the time is TBD.

If you got any more question just send me a PM.  And I can try my best to answer your question of if it's okay.
-Craig- FanimeCon Console Gaming Staff
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand