Fanimaid Café 2014 Official (update)

Started by Chihiro, February 26, 2014, 09:24:47 PM

Chihiro

Quote from: Kiara on March 30, 2014, 12:33:16 PM
Where will results be posted? here, the facebook group, etc?
The girls will be directly e-mailed about whether or not they passed. For girls who passed, there will be a follow-up welcome e-mail.

edit: The acceptances have been sent out : D!
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

airanimechiic

Hi everyone! I'm looking for fellow maids who are interested in performing "Rotten Heresy and Chocolate" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmwu4GJd18w! I'm hoping for a group of 3-6 people. Please message me either here or on facebook. Thank you!
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

phantasy_elegance

Hey lovely maids~! Ruvie here! ^^

Unfortunately, I haven't checked my email as often as I should have So I was too late on the deadline of the dress and schedule.

Hopefully I'll be on time next year... /___\;;;

Other than that, I mainly wanted to ask if any of you are in need of a room during Fanime.

My friend (female) and I booked a room from Thursday - Monday (4 nights) at the Double Tree and looking for roomies who'd like to split the cost. There's 2 queen beds, so one will go to you, plus there's free wi-fi, free shuttle service to and back from the hotel and con, and if you drive then self parking is only $5 a day there.
As for price, the room total is $419. But we'll charge ya super cheap since we're in a desperate hurry.
So if 1 of you room with us, we're only asking for $120. If 2 of you room with us, we're only asking for $85 each. And if 3 of you would like to room with us, we're only asking for $60 each.

If interested or have any questions, email me at [email protected]

Hope to see ya all again at Fanime!

~ Ruvie