The Call of the Fairies! - Fairy Tail Gathering 2015

Started by Swizzlstik Cosplay, March 12, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

Did you attend Fanime 2014's Fairy Tail Gathering and did you enjoy it?

Yes and I had a blast!
6 (75%)
Yes and I enjoyed it, but I would like to see a few things changed.
0 (0%)
Yes and I did not enjoy it at all. (please tell me why in the comments)
0 (0%)
I wasn't able to attend because I didn't hear about it in time. But I want to attend this year's gathering.
1 (12.5%)
No I did not attend last year's gathering.
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Wow! If anyone's been over to the Cosplay Gatherings Dept's photo site, our gathering ate up a good majority of TWO WHOLE TIME SLOTS! That's huge! I'm so proud of you guys and all of your support for Fairy Tail! I can honestly say I had an absolutely phenomenal time and am thankful that everyone was able to come.

If you guys want to take a look and share, here's a link to Sunday's photos. Just click on the 9AM-10AM and 10AM-11AM files and everything's there.

http://fanime.slickpic.com/collections/SUNDAY/?wallpaper

For those that participated in the mini-gathering later that day, this link is to the Facebook Fanime Fairy Tail group. Hopefully it works, but just about all the photos are there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/894249730592468/
The only thing constant in life is that life is constantly changing.

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Attention Fairy Tail Fans!

I've updated the post to reflect this year's information, so let me know if you'd like to join in this year's Fairy Tail Gathering and I hope to see you there!

Swizzlstik Cosplay
Fairy Tail Organizer 2014 (and hopefully 2015)

jackiemarie90

HAI IM JACKIE AND LAST YEAR'S GATHERING WAS AWESOME!!!! I hope to bring back my Juvia cosplay again this year!!! I would totally prefer it to be saturday!!!! 11 or later, sunday isn't good because I have to be checking out of a hotel by then, puuuhhhh leeazzeee
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

a_pitcher

Hey!! I was the Happy last year with all the stickers! I'm definitely coming to the gathering this year and was gonna see about organizing one if no one else got around to it... but I'm glad to see you're already on top of it. :DD
I'm gonna be (SPOILER WARNING) time-skip!Natsu this year, fingers crossed. And I'd bring stickers and stuff to share again as well if that's still alright. Please keep me updated and let me know if I can do anything to help.
Tumblr username: r4hefk

a_pitcher

OH, and I'd be down for any time. My schedule will literally revolve around this gathering.
Tumblr username: r4hefk

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Bumping this up since we have a formal gathering time and place! Woo!! Please see the first posting for the gathering info. Can't wait to see you all there!

aurabores

Raynovac

The wife and I will be back with our Gajeel and Levy.

Sunara Ishi

I think I might bring my Erza. But whether or not I'll attend will depend on other events.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

xac

If the fates are good to me, I'll be bringing Avatar Gray (from the latest FT manga chapters).

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Quote from: Raynovac on April 14, 2015, 11:26:16 AM
The wife and I will be back with our Gajeel and Levy.

I love seeing you guys at the FT gatherings. So glad you can join us this year as well!

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on April 18, 2015, 05:45:29 PM
I think I might bring my Erza. But whether or not I'll attend will depend on other events.

Hope everything ends up working out. We'd love to have you!

Quote from: xac on April 20, 2015, 09:26:20 PM
If the fates are good to me, I'll be bringing Avatar Gray (from the latest FT manga chapters).

Ooooh, being that I'm not up to date on the manga, I can't wait to see this. This is gonna be exciting!

Swizzlstik Cosplay

xac

This is one of my favorite gatherings. I can't wait for this year!!!

I'm all fired up!

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Only 3 days until Fanime and 5 days until the Fairy Tail Gathering! I'm so excited to see everyone in their Fairy Tail cosplays. Be sure to spread the news and I'll see you all there!

xac

Thanks to everyone who made it out to the gatherings this year! We ended up with one official gathering and two unofficial gatherings. Woot woot! Go us!!!!

Here's the link to the Facebook Fanime Fairy Tail page. I made an album for 2015, so we can compile all of of the pictures of awesomeness!!!!

Thanks again for coming out, guys! We all had a blast! I hope to see ya around the con circle!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/894249730592468/

Imperial

http://imperialphotoguard.slickpic.com/albums/Day2/?wallpaper

So, I am the guy who came in after a bit and helped your organizer make the gathering go smooth. I am still uploading more pictures as we speak of the day as a whole, but I think I got you guys in.

Sunara Ishi

Sorry I was unable to attend in costume. I had to choose between two costumes because of the whole parking situation... costume changes were going to be too hard.

I did stop by to take some pictures. I arrived a little late due to going to the wrong place & then having trouble finding an exit.... -.-;
Anyway... Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/sunara_ishi/sets/72157653151380359
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Metasheep

SkylerKarashi

I know it's kinda early, but I like planning ahead. I will be doing Gajeel next year with my sister as Levy
My Cosplay For Fanime 2024:
Thursday: Closet Kaminari/Yuri (BNHA/Yuri On Ice)
Friday: Goth (Boyfriends)
Saturday: Red (Pokemon & Smash Bros)
Sunday: Casual Kaminari (BNHA)
Monday: Goth (Boyfriends)