AniMysteryRPG:Legend of Zelda [Time/Location Just Added!]

Started by Dilemma, March 12, 2014, 06:54:25 PM

Dilemma

Time/Location Added!
Date: Sunday, May 25
Time: 8pm - 10pm
Location: Fan Events Room (between Panels 1 and 2 at the Fairmont)

Now's your chance to be a character in a videogame! This con's AniMysteryRPG allows you to take on the role of a citizen of Hyrule in the wake of a great evil's rising. Scheme to complete your goals and destroy your enemies' ambitions as the guests at the Festival of Hyrule must face challenge after challenge to solve the mystery of the King's murder! Roles are first come first serve!

This Murder Mystery takes place within the world of the Legend of Zelda, though no prior experience with the series is necessary at all. Just come ready to have a good time and we'll fill in the blanks!

Useful Information:

• Players of all skill levels are welcome! We'll teach you everything you need to know.
  • Please stay for the entirety of the event if you are able.
  • All of the playable characters are non-canon, so no need to break out your Link cosplay.
  • There are only 50 roles available so be there early to get one. More than 50 people are still able to play, however!
  • Prizes will be had (:
  • Use your imagination and have fun!

Updates:
4/7/2014
King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule and his festival planning committee are having a meeting today to go over the plans for the Festival of Time! Unfortunately, they are still waiting to hear back from the venue to receive their scheduled time. In addition, dark clouds have begun appearing over the Zora's Domain in the far reaches of Hyrule. The Knights of Hyrule have been dispatched to ensure that everything is okay. The King appreciates your patience and hopes that everyone is eagerly anticipating this year's festival!

5/5/2014
The committee has heard back from the festival grounds! And with that, King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule and his royal planning committee would like to invite you to join them for the 105th Annual Festival of Time! Please make your way to the festival grounds (the Fan Events Room - between panels 1 and 2 in the Fairmont) this Sunday, May 25th to experience Hyrule's main event!

5/21/2014
Flyers for the Festival of Time have been posted up around Castle Town. . .

Stay tuned for more updates and story reveals as we get closer to the convention!

--**--

About Us:
PartyUntilYouDropDead is your online resource for all things murder mystery. Please check out our blog for tips, tricks, and hints to help you succeed at a murder mystery!

Dilemma

First post updated with a message from the King of Hyrule! (:

SquishyK

This sounds like fun! I love murder mysteries, I'll have to see if I can fit this into my schedule.
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"

Dilemma

Event updated with the Date/Time/Location!!

Quote from: pitin on April 17, 2014, 03:02:31 PM
This sounds like fun! I love murder mysteries, I'll have to see if I can fit this into my schedule.
That would be great!! Hope to see you there! =D

SquishyK

Looks like there isn't going to be a Yaoi Bingo event on Sunday evening so I'll definitely try to make it to this! (I might bring some friends too :)

Tested/MythBusters:

IvoryRaye

I'm definitely going! I can't wait, it sounds amazing ^w^
Greetings from the Kingdom of Hyrule~

Dilemma

Quote from: pitin on May 20, 2014, 03:31:38 PM
Looks like there isn't going to be a Yaoi Bingo event on Sunday evening so I'll definitely try to make it to this! (I might bring some friends too :)
Hoorah! Very unfortunate about no yaoi bingo that night, but I'm glad you'll (probs) be able to make it!

Quote from: IvoryRaye on May 20, 2014, 05:13:09 PM
I'm definitely going! I can't wait, it sounds amazing ^w^
The King appreciates your patronage of the festival and would like to ensure you that the experience will be extraordinary!

Gatsby

Just wanted to say this was the best panel I've ever been to. <3 This was my first murder mystery ever, so having it Zelda themed really got me in the spirit of the event. I look forward to future murder mysteries!

SquishyK

This was so much fun!!!! I had a blast! If I could make one little suggestion it would be to make the letter we have to de-code a bit shorter. With all the role playing that we are going and goals to accomplish it takes too long trying to de-code a message. What did that thing say anyway all I got is that it was singed by Ganondorf? (though I suppose we could have tried splitting it up sentence by sentence between a few of us if we had been smart but hindsight is always 20/20.... also should have looked into getting the possession I was under lifted, lol)

Tested/MythBusters:

Gatsby

Quote from: pitin on May 27, 2014, 07:24:46 PM
This was so much fun!!!! I had a blast! If I could make one little suggestion it would be to make the letter we have to de-code a bit shorter. With all the role playing that we are going and goals to accomplish it takes too long trying to de-code a message. What did that thing say anyway all I got is that it was singed by Ganondorf? (though I suppose we could have tried splitting it up sentence by sentence between a few of us if we had been smart but hindsight is always 20/20.... also should have looked into getting the possession I was under lifted, lol)

What character were you?

SquishyK

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on May 28, 2014, 04:00:58 PM

What character were you?

I was Shoken head of the royal guard. Yeah, clearly I did a fabulous job! The king died, my subordinate died, and the oldest heir died. What was your character?

Tested/MythBusters:

Gatsby

Quote from: pitin on May 29, 2014, 12:06:24 PM
Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on May 28, 2014, 04:00:58 PM

What character were you?

I was Shoken head of the royal guard. Yeah, clearly I did a fabulous job! The king died, my subordinate died, and the oldest heir died. What was your character?

Sorry (not sorry) for possessing you. ;)