Cosplay Masquerade 2014 Registration Info

Started by MagicMan1525, March 16, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

Erik_anderson

Hello all,

I think I have responded to everyones queries directly, if I missed you please email me at [email protected] or post it here.

Thank you,

Erik
~----------------------------------------------------------------------------~
An evil so refined that it knows which fork to use... but chooses not to.
~----------------------------------------------------------------------------~

DivineVTDragon

Hi, I emailed you about craftsmanship judging and did not receive an email back. I wanted to know where the masquerade judging forms are, and how we would sign up for a time slot.

Alex Of Hyrule

Would it be possible to change from a skit to a walk-on later on?  If so, how late do I have to?
I've been juggling school, exams, and the costumes and I'm not sure wether I can still get everyone and everything I need ready in order to do my skit. I've already been informed that I am in the Masquerade and hope that changing to a walk-on won't mean I lose my spot in the show.

THANK YOU!!!  :)

toraraven

I was wondering what the acceptable format for music is if you're turning it in at the convention. I looked at the rules and that particular field has been left blank. Would you want a cd with the track or can we put an mp3 on a flash drive, etc.?

Thank you!

PrincessSquib

Quote from: toraraven on May 06, 2014, 07:33:18 PM
I was wondering what the acceptable format for music is if you're turning it in at the convention. I looked at the rules and that particular field has been left blank. Would you want a cd with the track or can we put an mp3 on a flash drive, etc.?

Thank you!
I believe they prefer flash drive, but they take CDs as well.
Princess Squib Cosplay
Cosplays That I'll Be Making For Fanime 2018:
-Neo Queen Serenity
-Shaina from Saint Seiya
-Pink Diamond & Jasper
-Rainbow Quartz

MikanCos

Sent in my registration for the masquerade last month, haven't heard back yet. [email protected] says it doesn't exist, so I sent it to [email protected]. Anyone else still waiting for replies?
Fanime Mascot Candy (5 years)
Previously StageZero Performer (Now SZ Staff!)

PrincessSquib

Quote from: 01 on May 08, 2014, 06:29:03 AM
Sent in my registration for the masquerade last month, haven't heard back yet. [email protected] says it doesn't exist, so I sent it to [email protected]. Anyone else still waiting for replies?
Its no longer masquerade@fanime. Its the cosplay@fanime. And it takes a day or two after you send it to that email. :3
Princess Squib Cosplay
Cosplays That I'll Be Making For Fanime 2018:
-Neo Queen Serenity
-Shaina from Saint Seiya
-Pink Diamond & Jasper
-Rainbow Quartz