Cosplay Masquerade 2014 Registration Info

Started by MagicMan1525, March 16, 2014, 03:30:56 PM

MagicMan1525

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you a heads up about Registration for Masquerade. We will be accepting applications on March 29th, 2014. Any submissions prior will not be answered until the 29th. Rules and Regulations will be posted as soon as possible.

If you have any problems with Registration for Masquerade, you can send an email to [email protected] with:

Name
Contact Info
Skit Name
Group Name
Any other specifics about your Skit/Walk-on (i.e. lighting, stage ninjas, sound, etc.)
Please be sure to attach your sound file in the email as well so we can get that all squared away early.

A confirmation email will be sent back to you with the forms needed for entry into Masquerade.

If you have any other questions, you can send an email to [email protected].

Thanks for your patience
~*~From Masquerade Team~*~

PrincessSquib

Princess Squib Cosplay
Cosplays That I'll Be Making For Fanime 2018:
-Neo Queen Serenity
-Shaina from Saint Seiya
-Pink Diamond & Jasper
-Rainbow Quartz

Alex Of Hyrule

I didn't register as a group, but would I like to perform as a group with one other person. Also, when and where will the registration for the Masquerade be online as well as what information is needed to be submitted for registration? Lastly, are props and music allowed to be brought to the Masquerade? Sorry for all the questions, but this is my first contest I'm super nervous!:)

CeruleanRogue

Thanks for the heads-up.  Much appreciated.

One clarification: Will you only be looking at Masquerade entries starting the 29th?  What's to stop things from filling up prior to then (especially since you put up the info one would need to e-mail) and there being no slots left for folks registering the 29th?

MagicMan1525

Quote from: Alex Of Hyrule on March 16, 2014, 09:18:11 PM
I didn't register as a group, but would I like to perform as a group with one other person. Also, when and where will the registration for the Masquerade be online as well as what information is needed to be submitted for registration? Lastly, are props and music allowed to be brought to the Masquerade? Sorry for all the questions, but this is my first contest I'm super nervous!:)

Yes, the Registration will be online. We are in the process of getting things set up for the 29th. If there are any complications with the online Registration, we will be looking at the email to get the entries.

As for the props, you should bring whatever props are needed for your skit.
Music should be submitted with your registration form that we will send to you when we accept your application.

Quote from: CeruleanRogue on March 16, 2014, 09:32:20 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.  Much appreciated.

One clarification: Will you only be looking at Masquerade entries starting the 29th?  What's to stop things from filling up prior to then (especially since you put up the info one would need to e-mail) and there being no slots left for folks registering the 29th?

We are currently in the process of getting this ready for an online Registration form so we can get as much info, to the right places and people. The 29th is our deadline for all of this and if there are any complications, we will go through the email.

If you have anything specific you would like to know about Masquerade, please send an email to [email protected].

Thanks again for your patience
~*~From Masquerade Team~*~

KuriQueenofFeels

Cosplay Lineup 2017
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Friday: Death Scene Dress
Saturday: Kingsglaive
Monday: Casual Short Dress

Sunday: Vaporeon, with group

Jazqui

Do you know what time on the 29th registration should be opening? Usually it opens at midnight on a certain day. I just want to make sure that if I tried to register in the morning on the 29th the spots wouldn't all be filled.

Erik_anderson

bisouspapillon

QuoteDo you know what time on the 29th registration should be opening?

It should be midnight, I will verify that with IT to confirm.
~----------------------------------------------------------------------------~
An evil so refined that it knows which fork to use... but chooses not to.

Tearatone

Was there a change in the scheduled time to register? Been up most of the night and haven't seen anything pop up on the Fanime webpage for Masquerade registration. Or are we just going to email in our registration?

reimijahanna

Yeah Same here I just sent a email with all my info to the "cosplay" email address with my information. I am also waiting for the page to open as well. I've been up most of the night as well. I wonder if it is a little behind schedule or something

PrincessSquib

There should be something on the site soon. If all goes well.
Princess Squib Cosplay
-Neo Queen Serenity
-Shaina from Saint Seiya
-Pink Diamond & Jasper
-Rainbow Quartz

UsakoMinako

There is still nothing- is there a link?

Erik_anderson

Hi all,

We are working on something, as a backup please send your registrations request via email and we will respond with forms and your number as soon as possible.
An evil so refined that it knows which fork to use... but chooses not to.

Alex Of Hyrule

Thanks! :) I sent in my registration info yesterday, so is it still valid? Also, I am a minor, but my dad will be in the skit with me, so is that still okay with the rules? Again thank you and I'm really excited!!! :D

PrincessSquib

Quote from: Alex Of Hyrule on March 30, 2014, 10:05:54 AM
Thanks! :) I sent in my registration info yesterday, so is it still valid? Also, I am a minor, but my dad will be in the skit with me, so is that still okay with the rules? Again thank you and I'm really excited!!! :D
He will have to sign a minor permission form. And as long as you both have tickets,  you should be good.  :)
Princess Squib Cosplay
-Neo Queen Serenity
-Shaina from Saint Seiya
-Pink Diamond & Jasper
-Rainbow Quartz

Tearatone

I sent in an email with the requested info, but it asked for skit name and music, and I am only applying as a walk-on. Do I still need to have a skit name, music, and other such items that are required for performances?

Motoko

Sent my applications in as well.
Not sure on when I'll receive word back on what I sent to Erik cause I had some things I still needed to address with him.
I'm sure he's really busy though so I totally understand that.

CielloRegalo

Question: We are not 100% certain what song we are using can we submit the song at a later time or send one in but we might change it?

PrincessSquib

Quote from: CielloRegalo on March 30, 2014, 08:10:20 PM
Question: We are not 100% certain what song we are using can we submit the song at a later time or send one in but we might change it?
We've changed our song twice already.  XD I'm sure you can change it later. Just make sure they have the right song when you go to check in.
Princess Squib Cosplay
-Neo Queen Serenity
-Shaina from Saint Seiya
-Pink Diamond & Jasper
-Rainbow Quartz

CielloRegalo

Quote from: PrincessSquib on March 31, 2014, 10:38:25 AM
Quote from: CielloRegalo on March 30, 2014, 08:10:20 PM
We've changed our song twice already.  XD I'm sure you can change it later. Just make sure they have the right song when you go to check in.
You're the best!!!! I'm glad Fanime is okay with changes