Info about sharing AA tables

Started by ewu, April 08, 2014, 11:13:33 AM

ewu

The rule is that only people who have applications in the system (ie those not selected) may be merged into an approved table's account - if AA staff approves it. Table sharing is allowed, but it's not a means to get someone into the Alley if they missed the application window.

It would work like this. Artist 1 gives AA staff the account number of Artist 2 that they want to have merged. We review the other artist's work and if approved, contact Artist 2 and ask if they are wanting to merge and then do so with their go-ahead. If they don't pass the review, we tell Artist 1 that their request was not approved.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Hachimitsu

wait im confused how ths works...
I remember submitting my application on time before the deadline and... my response why i wasn't approved was becuase theres no room or no tables...
so..
i guess my question is are these two a good approval thing or was there a third phrase saying "your approval is rejected becuase your artwork is offensive...

Admiral Donuts

You should build a thread to hold everyone as there's a lot of posts going up asking for table sharing.

rosaleendhu

Eric, if an artist finds someone to share, does that mean the artist's account won't be in the lottery for if tables open up? 

ewu

Quote from: rosaleendhu on April 09, 2014, 01:09:29 PM
Eric, if an artist finds someone to share, does that mean the artist's account won't be in the lottery for if tables open up?

Yes, if you find a placement, you will not need a space should a space open up.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Hachimitsu

Isn't "because we don't have enough tables" and "we do not have enough space" the same answer?