Your cosplay(s) so far

Started by ash, April 25, 2014, 11:04:19 AM

ash

Just wondering what everyone is cosplaying as this year. Also how far along everyone is (if you've even started yet) on their costumes.

Good luck and hang in there everyone. Only 27 days to go.

keitoghostie

Eyyyy I made a graphic thing because I'm fancy like that!!

As far as completion goes...

• Luna I have like... 30% done??? the basic patterns are cut and I bought all the accessories and makeup and the wig is like half styled at this point
  • The Bear Girl I'm nearly done with except for the skirt - also I need to find all the components to it because they're hiding in my room SOMEWHERE since they've been finished for a while and since been lost
  • Hanji and Mai are really easy and COMPLETED since I've cosplayed characters from both of their respective series so I was able to reuse the uniforms and just buy different accessories and style different wigs!!

So I'm feeling pretty decent at this point! Just gotta put the push on for the pieces I need to finish and I think I'll be good!

EJAY420

"just the doctor"  - the 10th  doctor
Most Impressive.

Purelovely

Fri: No Cosplay because we're going to Great America.
Sat: Elsa (Frozen)
Sat. night: Panda kigurumi
Sun: Princess Serenity (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Mon: Undecided...maybe a kimono

My partner is sewing our cosplay. I wish I could sew and plan to learn in the future with her teaching me. ^^;
Fanime Con 2018 Cosplay:
Fri: No cosplay
Sat: ??
Sun: No cosplay
Mon: No cosplay because I'm going to Disneyland!

Nina Star 9

Ehh... exact times and costumes are tentative, since it all depends on photoshoot schedules. Kanaya, Condesce, and Roxy are all pretty set, though.

Fri: Maj. Kusanagi [Hard Disc var.] (Ghost in the Shell)

Sat: Kanaya Maryam [Dracula-inspired] (Homestuck)
Sn0wman [3AM Dress] (Homestuck)

Sun: Calisto Yew [maybe???] (Ace Attorney Investigations)
Condesce (Homestuck)
Roxy Lalonde [ballgown dreamer var.] (Homestuck)

In terms of cospalys being finished, Major, Calisto Yew, and Roxy are all 100%, since those are older ones. Condesce is an older one getting fixed up, and it still has a bit to go (get the horns stabilized, repaint the 2x3dent). Sn0wman is entirely sewn and wearable, but needs a detatchable train to be attached and a whole lot of extra bling added. Kanaya...err...I've cut most of the fabric...? That one shouldn't take too long, I'd hope, since it's mostly sewing. I have the horns done, I just need to make a bunnysuit, a waistcoat, a cloak, and a chainsaw.

I'll probably also bring things like Mom Lalonde in case I get tired and need something comfy.

I'm kind of sad, though, because with this schedule, I won't be wearing some of my old favorites, like Lady Blackpearl (Legend of Mana) or Ulala (Space Channel 5). I miiiiight be able to squeeze one of those two in early on Saturday, but I'll be doing badge pickup then, and would need to bodypaint myself for Kanaya, so idk.

Vasyenka

Cosplaying those as depicted in my sig~ ^^

Justine Florbelle (Amnesia: Justine) progress: 100%. View completed version here~
Miyu (Kyuuketsuhime Miyu) progress: 75%. Currently working on wig. View current progress here~
Matsuoka Rin (Free!) progress: 100%. View completed version here~
Carlos the Scientist (Welcome to Night Vale) progress: 95%. View current progress here~
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

BonjourHoney

That Justine is so badass ! /resumes lurking
2015 Cosplays:
Libra - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Arno Dorian (default) - Assassin's Creed: Unity
------
http://spazzy-azi.tumblr.com

Vasyenka

Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

ash

Everyone seems to be doing pretty well hahaha I guess I'm way behind cus I only have 1/3 of 1 costume done and I don't even know what im gonna do for the other costumes

reyn

Mine are fairly basic.

Friday -- Harry Potter
Saturday -- Esmeralda

Harry is mostly done -- all I need is his school tie. As for Esmeralda...well, it's looking like she's going to be the one I panic my way through to finish in time for the con.

SquishyK

Friday - Wii Fit Trainer (85%)
Saturday - Sasha from Attack on Titan (Mostly done just working on the 3DMG)
Saturday evening - SteamPunk dress for the Ball (45% - ish)
Sunday morning - Sakuya from Okami (80%)
Sunday evening - Towel Boy Luke from Tales of the Abyss (80%)
Monday - Probably just pack my Britannia Angel from Hetalia (100%)
I sell cute and geeky polymer clay jewelry!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SquishyKreations
http://squishykreations.tumblr.com

Tested/MythBusters:
"Failure is always an option"
"Try again, fail again, fail better"
"Art is never finished, only abandoned"

questionette

Princess Bubblegum! Please excuse my dirty mirror, lol. I have the crown, makeup, and wig (though it needs work still XD), and I'm still putting together the dress :) this'll be my fourth fanime, but the last time I attended was 2011! I'm super excited!

Kinema

Tabbychan

Thurs: Pops
Friday: Melfina or Ms. Frizzle
Sat: Genderbend Hillbilly Gragas, Black cat, Kaylee Frye
Sun: Melfina, Frizzle, Stormfly
Mon: Pops

ash

Ms. Frizzleeee awesomeeeee hahahaha I've only seen one person dress up as her and that was at the fall cosplay gathering or maybe it was winter hahaha but ya anyway awesome cosplay

InsaneDavid

All props 100% complete. :)

I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ

heeroyuy135