***UPDATED*** Together We Ride! Fire Emblem Gathering 2014

Started by Hakaru_chan, April 26, 2014, 08:31:33 PM

Hakaru_chan

Disclaimer: Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: ***UPDATED*** Saturday - May 24, 2014

Time: ***UPDATED*** 10:00 AM till whenever

MP(Meeting Place): G10 (Off Site) = CCPFH (Check Gatherings Table on 1st floor to find out off site location info) https://local.yahoo.com/info-21598029-plaza-de-cesar-chavez-park-san-jose

L (Location): G10 (Off Site) = CCPFH (Check Gatherings Table on 1st floor to find out off site location info) https://local.yahoo.com/info-21598029-plaza-de-cesar-chavez-park-san-jose

~List of attendees/characters~ (Google Doc includes info from previous thread and FB event page)

*Click on the Google Doc to add your name, character, time preference as well as suggested photography order request!*

Photography Order:
*Not Finalized*

Group Shot of everyone

Group Shot of characters FROM EACH SERIES (in order of oldest to newest)
- Fire Emblem (Japanese)
- Fire Emblem GBA
- Fire Emblem Sacred Stones GBA
- Fire Emblem Path of Radiance Gamecube
- Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Wii
- Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon DS
- Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS

Awakening Requests: Children & Parents, Pairings etc.

ALL THE LADIES~

ALL THE FELLAS~

Heros/Main Characters of all the series

Villains

Group Shot Again

SPECIAL: EVERYONE GET YOUR GAMES OUT AND PLAY FIRE EMBLEM! (If I can get volunteers to bring a Gamecube & Wii? I can bring a Gamecube but I never got the Wii...)

Requests Not Mentioned

*If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to PM me here. My profile picture is what I will look like for the gathering*

Additional Notes: So this time and place is now on the official list. If people would like to meet up unofficially, go ahead and post it on here and on the FB page to let the others know!
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

We are in the final stage! Can't wait to see all you cuties!  ;D
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

cosplant

is there going to be a fire emblem gathering for 2015?

Hakaru_chan

YES THERE WILL BE! I'm just figuring out a few things like my maid cafe schedule and such and if someone wants to be in charge of it IF I don't get morning shifts. Instead of a gathering being early in the morning - a gathering later in the afternoon worked better. Last year when I had it in the morning people were sleeping. The cosplayers gathered later that afternoon to meet under the bridge in that park area a few blocks from the Hilton. This is where I plan on having it now. But yes, thank you all for checking in on this!  ;)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork