Fan Events - Status

Started by Kava, April 27, 2014, 12:59:54 PM

Kava

Hey everyone, while Fan Events isn't technically part of the Panels department, Panels will probably be running them this year since there is no one else to do so and the Fan Events room will be in between two panel rooms.

I just wanted to let everyone who submitted Fan Events know... while I can't give you definite times yet, we did not receive so many Fan Events that we won't be able to fit them all into the schedule for the room.

So you should all be hearing from me sometime in the next week.
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

splitimagecosplay

Any word yet as to the dates and times of at least some of the Fan Events? A lot of us would like to plan other things around our time at Fanime. Photoshoots, gatherings, and panels. I know our group would have like to put together something to show on Stage Zero as an advertisement, but we still don't have times or dates. We would have liked to promote more online(forums, groups, and social media) as well, but we now has less than a month and it seems irrelevant.

Thank you for getting all these things lined up. I know it has got to be a mess and chaos. We just want to contribute the best Event possible and we feel the mis-communication has dampened our abilities.
Thursday:
Free! - Rin & Haru - Letterman

Friday:
Ouran - Hitachiin - Wonderland
Attack on Titan - Titan Pajamas

Sauturday:
Attack on Titan - Scout Corps uniform

Sunday:
AoEx - Rin & Yukio
No.6 - Eve & Hamlet

Monday:
No.6 - Nezumi and Shion

Kava

Times are being sent out tonight. (I'm in the middle of that right now, actually.)

My apologies. It's late to begin with (please see my post in the panel status thread for information on that), and it was meant to be done last week Friday, but I got very sick last Thursday (spent all night throwing up), and wasn't able to look at screens for most of the day Friday and Saturday without feeling nauseous. x_x; (Plus have spent an inordinate amount of time sleeping.)

I know that it being late sucks for y'all. (It sucks for me too, in a big way.) Gomenasai.
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels